Derek Chauvin might get acquitted.

10 minutes ago, X2700 said:

I heard that the people protesting in Minneapolis were ready to head down there when they heard there was an officer involved shootings. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

13 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Nope - because the offender is not of color.  That fact would have been out in the public by now if he was.

I drive through that intersection, on that exact ramp, every week on my way pool league.

12 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Nope - because the offender is not of color.  That fact would have been out in the public by now if he was.

I drive through that intersection, on that exact ramp, every week on my way pool league.

Exactly!!!

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

The murder charge is going to be really tough to get to stick.  Could be a hung jury.  Depends on the makeup of the jury probably.

i don't see the murder charge being close.   the manslaughter will be the political driven conviction which while i am not sure the burden of proofs there I am good with.  Many are OK with Floyd dying because he was a scumbag and IMO we should be good with Chauvin going to jail because he is one too.  

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i don't see the murder charge being close.   the manslaughter will be the political driven conviction which while i am not sure the burden of proofs there I am good with.  Many are OK with Floyd dying because he was a scumbag and IMO we should be good with Chauvin going to jail because he is one too.  

This is reason enough for Rioting, because it will not be enough in the eyes of a rioter.

Edited by Mag6240

35 minutes ago, Matt said:

The murder charge is going to be really tough to get to stick.  Could be a hung jury.  Depends on the makeup of the jury probably.

I wonder if a mistrial 

chauvin is a piece of shit but that wasn’t murder. He had a potentially lethal dose of fentanyl in him combined with a bad heart. Condition plus there’s no actual evidence he was asphyxiated 

the guy who did the autopsy admitted he only called it asphyxiation because he knew the cop was leaning on his neck 

there’s too much reasonable doubt 

Trump: we need to peacefully protest

thats inciting violence 

naxine waters: we need to get more confrontational if chauvin isn’t found guilty

not inciting violence 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, fortune46x said:

Correct me if I am wrong - but wasn't trump accused of starting a riot in DC without saying anything ? here shes on camera inciting the riot - shouldn't she be brought up on charges...

Can you imagine the shit show if the guard is allowed to go in hot with real bullets rather than rubber bullets if engaged? I bet it would stop the current domestic terrorism that is currently being allowed. 

Yes. 
She won’t. She’s black and playing the current admins narrative. 
They won’t fire one bullet. I’ll put money on it. 

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If he’s not convicted there will be major riots and for good reason.

You’re a bigger piece of fucking shit by the day but you’re entitled to that opinion as much as I am about my opinion of you, I guess.  

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

For conservatives the solution it’s simple. A cop should be able to kill a black man with no questions asked. 

Prove he killed the man first. You can’t and neither can anyone else. 

8 hours ago, Matt said:

Judge wants murder. They put 3rd degree back on the table for a reason. 

7 hours ago, ACE said:

I wonder if a mistrial 

chauvin is a piece of shit but that wasn’t murder. He had a potentially lethal dose of fentanyl in him combined with a bad heart. Condition plus there’s no actual evidence he was asphyxiated 

the guy who did the autopsy admitted he only called it asphyxiation because he knew the cop was leaning on his neck 

there’s too much reasonable doubt 

There’s actually proof that he didn’t even have a knee in the neck. Shoulder but not neck. I mean, if we are going to put it all out there.....

But alas. The defense was just as shitty as the prosecution was so it is what it is. Nothing going on in that courtroom matters anyway. This trial was over with minutes after Floyd died, period. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Trump: we need to peacefully protest

thats inciting violence 

naxine waters: we need to get more confrontational if chauvin isn’t found guilty

not inciting violence 

Trump did incite violence on the USA capitol , anyone  denying or supporting that is fucked up.  Don will go down as the worst President ever far worse then Nixon.  Don has been a douche bag for his entire life.

Maxine is old as fuck and trying to leave her mark, too bad it will the mark of blood.   She should be booted out for inciting violence even before the outcome.  Fucked up

We'll see what the dems do, I doubt the right thing

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trump did incite violence on the USA capitol , anyone  denying or supporting that is fucked up.  Don will go down as the worst President ever far worse then Nixon.  Don has been a douche bag for his entire life.

Maxine is old as fuck and trying to leave her mark, too bad it will the mark of blood.   She should be booted out for inciting violence even before the outcome.  Fucked up

You’re one burned out retard 

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Read the transcript you ignorant POS🖕

The tasty irony of the trial being declared a mistrial from Maxine threatening jurors would be the most delightful thing to happen in the last 5 years or more in the world of criminal justice...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

The tasty irony of the trial being declared a mistrial from Maxine threatening jurors would be the most delightful thing to happen in the last 5 years or more in the world of criminal justice...

I thought the judge denied it already 

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

Quote from Cahill:

"I'll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned, but what's the states position?"