Check your account email address ×

Derek Chauvin might get acquitted.

On 4/8/2021 at 11:27 PM, Wildboer said:

Floyd said, "I ain't do no drugs." and the defense played a shitty audio clip in attempt to twist that into, "I ate too many drugs." 

Except he obviously wouldn't have died if no one had physically impeded his ability to breathe for over 9 minutes. 

The Hennepin County medical examiner actually said — let me check my notes — ah, yes, that Floyd had 11 nanograms per milliliter of fentanyl in his body. The examiner further added, "Signs associated with fentanyl toxicity include severe respiratory depression ... and death." And for the 11 ng/ml of the drug in Floyd's system, the examiner also noted that "in fatalities from fentanyl, blood concentrations ... have been reported as low as 3 ng/mL.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/mentioning-george-floyds-heavy-drug-use-isnt-racist-its-a-crucial-fact

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

The Hennepin County medical examiner actually said — let me check my notes — ah, yes, that Floyd had 11 nanograms per milliliter of fentanyl in his body. The examiner further added, "Signs associated with fentanyl toxicity include severe respiratory depression ... and death." And for the 11 ng/ml of the drug in Floyd's system, the examiner also noted that "in fatalities from fentanyl, blood concentrations ... have been reported as low as 3 ng/mL.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/mentioning-george-floyds-heavy-drug-use-isnt-racist-its-a-crucial-fact

This will be another example of how the left doesn’t believe in science 

@Jimmy Snacks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

It wasn't the deadly amount of drugs in his system, it wasn't COVID (impossibrul), it had to be the cop.

The narrative can not be wrong 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

It wasn't the deadly amount of drugs in his system, it wasn't COVID (impossibrul), it had to be the cop.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

The narrative can not be wrong 

This is actually a really good defence argument.  

Honestly, I hope he's acquitted.  Not because I think that's fair but, because I want to see these half-wits burning the city down.  Then...head to the suburbs to exact more revenge!  SJW's in tow!

LOL...well, the "suburb" thing will never happen but...the burning their own neighborhoods down...that's a for sure!

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Not to mention they found that he had 75% arterial blockage AND half chewed pills on the floor of the cop car, months after, with his dna on them. 

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, I hope he's acquitted.  Not because I think that's fair but, because I want to see these half-wits burning the city down.  Then...head to the suburbs to exact more revenge!  SJW's in tow!

LOL...well, the "suburb" thing will never happen but...the burning their own neighborhoods down...that's a for sure!

The county sheriffs department here caught wind of a group of them coming this way from Detroit last June and stopped them on the border of the county advising them to not do what they were about to do. They went away in short order. 

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Not to mention they found that he had 75% arterial blockage AND half chewed pills on the floor of the cop car, months after, with his dna on them. 

The county sheriffs department here caught wind of a group of them coming this way from Detroit last June and stopped them on the border of the county advising them to not do what they were about to do. They went away in short order. 

Why did they stop them.  Pffft.  should have let them go....never to be seen again.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 4/9/2021 at 10:49 PM, Wildboer said:

You're a dumb cunt Snake. You're an intelligent guy, but holy shit are you a dumb cunt.

he could have died an hour later, he could have lived for years... But the thought he would have died when he did without the police brutality is just fucking naive.

True, one of the jurors minds is probably as malleable as yours. Which is the worst part about a jury of "peers"

:lol:   Dude I've said from the get go I thought he was likely guilty of at least manslaughter.   All I'm doing is pointing out things that could swing a juror or two.  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the murder was an overcharge and the states case continues to show that.   at least they have a manslaughter charge to pin him on but IMO should have not tried to hit the murder homerun.  

Did they have a choice?   Would the city ever have calmed down if they didn't charge him with murder?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Did they have a choice?   Would the city ever have calmed down if they didn't charge him with murder?

Yes, it would have....sooner or later, they'd find themselves out of the "safe zones" and into areas where people want to protect their property.  Until they get there...let them loot and burn it all.  People that live in these cities can deal with the aftermath...and increased insurance premiums (and taxes) that will come.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, it would have....sooner or later, they'd find themselves out of the "safe zones" and into areas where people want to protect their property.  Until they get there...let them loot and burn it all.  People that live in these cities can deal with the aftermath...and increased insurance premiums (and taxes) that will come.

:news:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9456145/Shell-pick-white-people-complain-BLM-founder-buys-1-4M-LA-home.html

BLM founder is branded a 'FRAUD' after buying a $1.4 million home in an upscale mostly white enclave in LA

• Patrisse Cullors, 37, has bought an expansive property in Topanga Canyon
  • The district in which the BLM founder will now live is 88% white and 1.8% black
  • Critics accused her of abandoning her social justice and activist roots
  • Cullors has written a best-selling memoir and has a follow-up out in October
  • In October she signed a 'multi-platform, multi-year' deal with Warner Bros 
  • BLM brought in $90 million in donations last year, it emerged in March

14 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

He's right you know.

That's a racist way of saying it you know. 

37 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the murder was an overcharge and the states case continues to show that.   at least they have a manslaughter charge to pin him on but IMO should have not tried to hit the murder homerun.  

Can backfire and get him acquitted completely