Check your account email address ×

Social distance Prom.

Last year my daughter's senior prom got cancelled, so when school let out in June, about 40 of them decided to have one anyway.  In the barn.  No masks.  They made the best of it, and no one got sick.

Fast forward nearly a year, and probly every one of them has had it.  :guzzle: It is what it is.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Last year my daughter's senior prom got cancelled, so when school let out in June, about 40 of them decided to have one anyway.  In the barn.  No masks.  They made the best of it, and no one got sick.

Fast forward nearly a year, and probly every one of them has had it.  :guzzle: It is what it is.

Got together like rebels and danced in a barn? Sounds like an old 80's movie

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Got together like rebels and danced in a barn? Sounds like an old 80's movie

Don't know how proms are in your area now a days, but here they're in high-falutent high-priced venues where the kids only get dressed up and pony up a bunch of money to hang out with each other eating food they can't pronounce.  It's a money game, which is why I never went to mine.

It's a fuck'n pole barn you morons, not the loafing pen with shit stains on the wall.  :lol:They had a great time, decorated it themselves while hanging out with one another the night before.  Made their own food and deserts, had a campfire and music of their own choice.    Didn't really cost them a dime other that what they had already spent on their dresses.

Fuck you guys are high maintenance I guess.:news:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, hayward said:

Don't know how proms are in your area now a days, but here they're in high-falutent high-priced venues where the kids only get dressed up and pony up a bunch of money to hang out with each other eating food they can't pronounce.  It's a money game, which is why I never went to mine.

It's a fuck'n pole barn you morons, not the loafing pen with shit stains on the wall.  :lol:They had a great time, decorated it themselves while hanging out with one another the night before.  Made their own food and deserts, had a campfire and music of their own choice.    Didn't really cost them a dime other that what they had already spent on their dresses.

Footloose man! :lol: I'm far from high maintenance or high class  

25 minutes ago, hayward said:

Someone missed the reference

Edited by Angry ginger