Check your account email address ×

I'm riding bitches

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

who is the guy in the carharts and the 12 buck full face  lol did not know u were buddys with bigfuse

Probably my farming bud.  Rides in Carharts, a very dusty and dirty Doo modular helmet that sat on top of the shop fridge all year, and very expensive sledding gloves he torn to shreds doing chores in because he was too lazy to get the chore gloves 5 feet away.  :lol:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

who is the guy in the carharts and the 12 buck full face  lol did not know u were buddys with bigfuse

My kids friend . Fuckers lucky I let him use one of my sleds. I thought I threw out that helmet 3 years ago.  Fucker is a trooper, thanking me all day and not cold? Just goes to show you , you don't need   KlimaGucci.

15 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Probably my farming bud.  Rides in Carharts, a very dusty and dirty Doo modular helmet that sat on top of the shop fridge all year, and very expensive sledding gloves he torn to shreds doing chores in because he was too lazy to get the chore gloves 5 feet away.  :lol:

That kid didn't complain all day. Fucker was a trooper all day long. 

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

That kid didn't complain all day. Fucker was a trooper all day long. 

lol one of the best riders I know runs some old shit snow pants duck taped tight around the ankles  to his old school generic sorrels.  the tunnel pack is some florescent yellow kayaking  h20 proof see through zip lock deal  strapped to tunnel of the old piss pounded as m8 with north of 13k on it .

Came up on a 13 year old girl in the trees a good ways from black top.  Not a good day! The parents had no idea how remote they were. They were lucky my buddy  got his pick up back there and we were able to put her on a flat board in the back of the truck. SAR was over 50 miles away in a snow storm. They thought you call 911 and it's all good? It took the cop over an hour to get to the area. Be safe with your kids out there. The little girl will be ok but she is busted up good.

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Came up on a 13 year old girl in the trees a good ways from black top.  Not a good day! The parents had no idea how remote they were. They were lucky my buddy  got his pick up back there and we were able to put her on a flat board in the back of the truck. SAR was over 50 miles away in a snow storm. They thought you call 911 and it's all good? It took the cop over an hour to get to the area. Be safe with your kids out there. The little girl will be ok but she is busted up good.

Damn shame.  Glad she'll be ok.  That shit wrecks your day for sure.makes you realize how easy it is to end up in a bad place.

Was there a fucking Culver's around?  God damn menace restaurant!

She was 80lbs soaking wet on a 700 snow pro ,wtf? I know the parents will be regretting that for the rest of their lives.  When I came up on it, I was looking for the adult thinking the kid was riding on the back and got ejected. Fucked up day!

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Damn shame.  Glad she'll be ok.  That shit wrecks your day for sure.makes you realize how easy it is to end up in a bad place.

Was there a fucking Culver's around?  God damn menace restaurant!

Back read 6 posts from this post, and read slow. I know you're a Cat and Toyoyo owner, and former Army, but take your time and sound the words out. You can do it

:snack:

18 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

She was 80lbs soaking wet on a 700 snow pro ,wtf? I know the parents will be regretting that for the rest of their lives.  When I came up on it, I was looking for the adult thinking the kid was riding on the back and got ejected. Fucked up day!

Fucking parents are obviously complete RETARDS! SMH

9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Back read 6 posts from this post, and read slow. I know you're a Cat and Toyoyo owner, and former Army, but take your time and sound the words out. You can do it

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

It always amazes me to see small kids running 600 class sleds. These aren't 600's for the 70's & 80's, they have 120hp now :wall:

Hey , these kids gotta toughen up and handle a real machine , this is America, Baby , survival of the fittest !!!

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

It always amazes me to see small kids running 600 class sleds. These aren't 600's for the 70's & 80's, they have 120hp now :wall:

When my son was 14 I got him a 2002 Poo XC SP 500 and I thought that was too much for him at 100 hp. It's funny to think back to the 70's when a 440 liquid was the hot sled.

22 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Fucking jar head. :lol:

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yeah, it's a combination of that and not enough ass on the seat to get weight on the skis or muscle to maintainpositive control.  See it a few times a season.  I love that the kids are having a ball but it's pretty clear if things even start to get out of control a little, it's over. 

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

Bingo 

15 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Hey , these kids gotta toughen up and handle a real machine , this is America, Baby , survival of the fittest !!!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Fucking jar head. :lol:

Yeah, it's a combination of that and not enough ass on the seat to get weight on the skis or muscle to maintainpositive control.  See it a few times a season.  I love that the kids are having a ball but it's pretty clear if things even start to get out of control a little, it's over. 

:owned::lol:

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

When my son was 14 I got him a 2002 Poo XC SP 500 and I thought that was too much for him at 100 hp. It's funny to think back to the 70's when a 440 liquid was the hot sled.

50 hp muscle sled :lol: 

My son has been riding since he was 3-4. I understand what people say about too big of a machine as I had concerns as well but knowing him, knowing his skill set, maturity, etc, etc, I felt pretty comfortable giving him my 95 XLT.

Those who start out on big sleds without ever having ridden anything, are looking for trouble, imo, but at the same time, I know some people, even though they are inexperienced, are mature/smart enough to know that things can happen fast. Some have no clue, sadly. 

018_18_04 (Medium).JPG

019_19_03 (Medium).JPG

HPIM0556 (Medium).JPG

HPIM0565.JPG

HPIM0475 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0503 (Large).JPG

9 minutes ago, irv said:

Those who start out on big sleds without ever having ridden anything, are looking for trouble, imo, but at the same time, I know some people, even though they are inexperienced, are mature/smart enough to know that things can happen fast. Some have no clue, sadly. 

In the early 2000's my business partner and I did snowmobile tours and rentals. Most of these first time riders had a hard time operating 380 fan cooled sleds out on tour. Some of these customers would come back a week or two later to thank us for introducing them to the sport, and to show us their new 700 or 800 class sled. We even had one guy show up with a Mach-Z :yikes: