Check your account email address ×

I'm riding bitches

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its better to start kids on powersports when they are young, they listen.  Worst thing one can do is to start them at 16 with an adult sled, atv etc.

Ya i remember my old man smacking me  (cause i was to chickenshit to go up a hill i thought was big)when i was around 5 saying get on that fucking snowmobile and get up that hill. :lol:

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Ya i remember my old man smacking me  (cause i was to chickenshit to go up a hill i thought was big)when i was around 5 saying get on that fucking snowmobile and get up that hill. :lol:

I would have probably smacked you too, you little jerk .    :bc:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Quit whining and go call your old man and thank him for making sure you didn't turn out like Snowrider.  :lol:

:bc:

Haha....i remember when I was a teenager he said he over did it when I was younger....it cost him a fortune replacing motors and busted parts. :lmao:

• Like 1

First ride today.  Rough ass trails the whole way.  Less than fun for the first ride but gotta start getting conditioned.  There's enough to groom....let's hope that happens.

Damn I'm sore as shit!  'Bout to drop about 30 wings in the fryer though...add a few cold ones while I watch some good puck should grease up the ol' joints nicely!

IMG_1670.JPG

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

First ride today.  Rough ass trails the whole way.  Less than fun for the first ride but gotta start getting conditioned.  There's enough to groom....let's hope that happens.

Damn I'm sore as shit!  'Bout to drop about 30 wings in the fryer though...add a few cold ones while I watch some good puck should grease up the ol' joints nicely!

IMG_1670.JPG

:gtyof::fuckyou: Are those rental sled numbers?:lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

I let my 9 year old drive my 800 around in circles on the lake the other day....she is tall enough to steer it and is starting to look ok on a full size sled. She probably never went over 3 mph but she loved every second of it. I was pretty nervous but she has logged quite a few hours riding little sleds and did fine

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

She was on a trail ride from Mass to Sidnaw. Turns out her Grandparents own the Peppermill in Mass. My kids rode my F7 in open areas too. 

damn lucky she is alive

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I let my 9 year old drive my 800 around in circles on the lake the other day....she is tall enough to steer it and is starting to look ok on a full size sled. She probably never went over 3 mph but she loved every second of it. I was pretty nervous but she has logged quite a few hours riding little sleds and did fine

800? I thought you faggoted out and got a 600? Bipolar :dunno: 

25 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Whats the deal?? I though if you had a spare it would have been a 1200 :dunno: Bipolar 

He lied and got a 800 pro s.  Said on tbp it is one of the best hes been on :dunno: