Check your account email address ×

I'm riding bitches

Just now, f7ben said:

let me know .....I could probably take two days off work and make it a 4 day weekend. I'll be playing it by ear on trail conditions .....see how much snow they get in the next 24 hours

Yeah there is no way I'm driving that far for a weekend. Probably be my last ride. Going to key West last week in March. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I need to talk to Dan ....I'm having issues with my primary clutch sticking. XCR1250 had it and said the damn thing was welded together and wouldnt move. He got it all perfect and now 1000 miles later its fucking up again. Totally unacceptable for a sled with 1900 miles

You should send it to my dear friend in NH, Tricky Ricky.:lol2:

On 2/25/2017 at 8:39 AM, Ez ryder said:

pretty sure every swinging dick with a sled in twin city's  is heading to zumbrota this morning.  I have passed at least 15 trailers in under a hr . 

Wish I'd have not had plans this last weekend, or I'd have been one of them.  I have family further southeast down 52 and would love to ride down there, but they never have snow when we have time.  

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Dude that ugly fucking thing rides amazing. I'm a lifelong skidoo meathead and I'm trading my etec in and getting a switchback next year. It's that good. 

Youre jumping ship? Any seat time on the G4 :dunno:

Love my XRS. Zero complaints about it.  

38 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Youre jumping ship? Any seat time on the G4 :dunno:

Love my XRS. Zero complaints about it.  

Polaris is so much better for a taller rider then xs xp chassis.and more bang for the buck....

The g4s have been cracking bulkheads like crazy....

The G4s have better riding position imo then the xs xp chassis but you need to get the toe holds.

Ive only ridden a summit though so cant really comment how they are on the trail.

3 hours ago, Dave said:

Polaris is so much better for a taller rider then xs xp chassis.and more bang for the buck....

The G4s have better riding position imo then the xs xp chassis but you need to get the toe holds.

Ive only ridden a summit though so cant really comment how they are on the trail.

Agreed. The Axys fits me perfectly. Trails here were bumped up yesterday and I was thinking to myself the XS is not great for sitting/standing transition. Seat and bars are too low. I can't wait till I can get a G4 or an Axys with a 4 stroke.

3 hours ago, Dave said:

I have not ridden the g4 either, I was hoping to but never happened. I talked to some guys with them and they sound pretty good but for $15k I'm going to wait it out and buy a hold over poo for big savings. The riding position on the poo is perfect for me and the sled does everything really well. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Agreed. The Axys fits me perfectly. Trails here were bumped up yesterday and I was thinking to myself the XS is not great for sitting/standing transition. Seat and bars are too low. I can't wait till I can get a G4 or an Axys with a 4 stroke.

12 freeride seat makes a world of difference on seat height 

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

12 freeride seat makes a world of difference on seat height 

Sure, there are seat options, and the doo is a great sled. But I don't blame him for going with the axys. I don't think you can go wrong either way now that poo has an 800 that is more dependable. 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

I have not ridden the g4 either, I was hoping to but never happened. I talked to some guys with them and they sound pretty good but for $15k I'm going to wait it out and buy a hold over poo for big savings. The riding position on the poo is perfect for me and the sled does everything really well. 

I don't like the seating or handlebars on the G4   XS feels way better to me.  

11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Your sled is one hell of a machine.  Love the xrs.  New one may be a hit as well on G4. :bc:

Oh and Faggot :lol: 

19 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

If that was said by anyone else it would have some credibility.... :lol:

19 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Your sled is one hell of a machine.  Love the xrs.  New one may be a hit as well on G4. :bc:

Oh and Faggot :lol: 

Yes it is. Couldn't be happier with it.  There isn't anything that they did wrong on them, other than the optional orange and silver looks like shit. The yellow and silver looks much better on the 129s, but I'm still not crazy about it. And the green and silver on the '18s is worse :flush:

I'm sure it will be.  Hopefully the seat and handlebars are better than what they put on the '17s 

:bigfinger::finger::fuckyou: CanadianGayKev:hay:

45 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I have no hate for the XS, its been pretty much stellar. I just had a blast riding that Axys for the weekend.  

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have no hate for the XS, its been pretty much stellar. I just had a blast riding that Axys for the weekend.  

I would like to ride one to see how it is, but I still don't think it would get me to jump ship. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

To each their own brother... :bc: 

:bc:

Surprised you're going to jump ship, without trying out a G4. :dunno:

I'm gonna try to make it to Fish and Hunt in Curtis in 2 weeks (if they have snow)  They will usually let you take them out for a test ride IF there is enough snow