Check your account email address ×

I'm riding bitches

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

He lied and got a 800 pro s.  Said on tbp it is one of the best hes been on :dunno: 

First memory I have of Bipolar on FS is reading about him totaling his PolarDog hitting a Culvert, lets hope history doesn't repeat itself :snack: 

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 5:09 PM, Zambroski said:

First ride today.  Rough ass trails the whole way.  Less than fun for the first ride but gotta start getting conditioned.  There's enough to groom....let's hope that happens.

Damn I'm sore as shit!  'Bout to drop about 30 wings in the fryer though...add a few cold ones while I watch some good puck should grease up the ol' joints nicely!

IMG_1670.JPG

u guys digging a hole for that dead prostitute  

Just now, Momorider said:

First memory I have of Bipolar on FS is reading about him totaling his PolarDog hitting a Culvert, lets hope history doesn't repeat itself :snack: 

apparently he has 300 miles so far this year.  He is doing much better than the procross :lol: and the Yamaha of Don's he sunk in 5 minutes. :lmao: 

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 10:24 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Its better to start kids on powersports when they are young, they listen.  Worst thing one can do is to start them at 16 with an adult sled, atv etc.

hi all, back when i was a kid, drove dads 69 skiroule 340 that he would wrap black tape around the handle bars so the throttle wouldn't go all the way. First thing I bought was black tape and a pocket knife for when I got out of site

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Momorider said:

First rule of dead prostitutes always buried at your first stop :bc:

I like the tinny Asian whores they fit nice in to a single contractor bag .real pita to have to chop them up and waste  2 bags I am green after all

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I like the tinny Asian whores they fit nice in to a single contractor bag .real pita to have to chop them up and waste  2 bags I am green after all

I will text you later,going up next weekend.Thats right,I will be riding again bitches.:ylsuper:

Edited by Woodtick
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, snowblind said:

hi all, back when i was a kid, drove dads 69 skiroule 340 that he would wrap black tape around the handle bars so the throttle wouldn't go all the way. First thing I bought was black tape and a pocket knife for when I got out of site

I installed a hex nut in the carb (between the throttle valve spring) of my sons dirt bike when he was 9 to act as a tether, until he got a bit older.  It cut the rpms in half.

10 hours ago, snowblind said:

When I was a kid, I hopped on the back of my uncles old Skiroule RT500 and drove back to his place, he was drunk out of his mind lol.  I still have a soft spot for those old Skiroules :bc: 

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

When I was a kid, I hopped on the back of my uncles old Skiroule RT500 and drove back to his place, he was drunk out of his mind lol.  I still have a soft spot for those old Skiroules :bc: 

I dont miss all the oil they would spray all over ya. :lol:

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

my uncle was a skiroule dealer and I still remember how in aw I was when that first rtx came off the trailer . coolest thing I had seen .

20 hours ago, Kev144 said:

apparently he has 300 miles so far this year.  He is doing much better than the procross :lol: and the Yamaha of Don's he sunk in 5 minutes. :lmao: 

closing in on 600 miles actually .....and I havent totaled a sled for at least 2500 miles of riding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

I let my 9 year old drive my 800 around in circles on the lake the other day....she is tall enough to steer it and is starting to look ok on a full size sled. She probably never went over 3 mph but she loved every second of it. I was pretty nervous but she has logged quite a few hours riding little sleds and did fine

You should find her a used Free Style 300 and get her out there riding :bc: 

9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You should find her a used Free Style 300 and get her out there riding :bc: 

Well seeing as how she has no where to ride and I dont take her up north more than a few times a year that isnt high on the list. I will find her a sled next year but something like an old enticer or something as it will only be used a few times

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well seeing as how she has no where to ride and I dont take her up north more than a few times a year that isnt high on the list. I will find her a sled next year but something like an old enticer or something as it will only be used a few times

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/snw/5927357310.html

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

A bud just called me and asked if he could keep this in my pole building for a few weeks. Told him to leave the key in it in case I need to move it. :wackit::barney::rockernana::burp:Those things are heavy.:lmao:

image.jpg

Oh...the legend when I was growing up.  I grew up on Yammi. the VMAX baby!!!!  I never owned one but rode one whenever somebody was dumb enough to let me.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...the legend when I was growing up.  I grew up on Yammi. the VMAX baby!!!!  I never owned one but rode one whenever somebody was dumb enough to let me.

It's stock,except the pipes, clutches, welded crank,gears and I don't think it came with 300 studs. :pc: