Check your account email address ×

I'm riding bitches

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Heading back up next week. The Western UP may get a bit of snow.:read:

Theyre calling for some good snow showers starting late Thursday thru Monday in the Eastern Certral UP as well.  Dont have anything planned until the 17th.  Just waiting to see what the weather does before then 

13 hours ago, ckf said:

What are you up to for miles this year?

Somewhere between 2400 and 2600.    I need to go through my gps tracks to add it up as i had never reset the trip meters until a few days into the season.  Gps shows 2300 and change when i looked at it at some point during my ride Monday.    

Several low mile weekends like last weekend where i did a total of about 300 miles over 3 days because we spend a lot of time poking through logging roads and skidder paths.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Somewhere between 2400 and 2600.    I need to go through my gps tracks to add it up as i had never reset the trip meters until a few days into the season.  Gps shows 2300 and change when i looked at it at some point during my ride Monday.    

Several low mile weekends like last weekend where i did a total of about 300 miles over 3 days because we spend a lot of time poking through logging roads and skidder paths.    

This must be one of your best seasons?

i'll be riding again soon, the fucking lawn mower. every god damn bit of snow we had, gone. geese are flying around, a week in the 60s and 70s, thunder storms, monthly and daily heat records broken. god damn i'm pissed. fuck mother nature!

Edited by Snoslinger

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

pretty sure every swinging dick with a sled in twin city's  is heading to zumbrota this morning.  I have passed at least 15 trailers in under a hr . 

Going to be riding that area you camped at this weekend. Head east,it's stacking up by me. I have room!

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

No,but they got 10" so far, and more snow all this week. Come up and ride next week end.

Trying to get something going, but I don't think I'll be able to swing it next weekend.  I've got 2 cabins booked for the 17th-20th   Hopefully it stays cold and keeps snowing by then.  No March thaw would be nice 

• Like 2

On January 22, 2017 at 5:27 PM, Ebsell said:

Haven't put 10ft on the sled this winter. Worst conditions in years  :sad:they were calling for some snow mid week but tonight changed it to a shitload of rain. 

Two years ago you guys got a 100 feet :nuts: 

On 2/15/2017 at 9:32 PM, Ebsell said:

Have a few friends that have new Polaris sleds. They never shut up about how nice they handle. Thinking on one for next winter. Gonna be some good deals on leftovers around here this summer 

Dude that ugly fucking thing rides amazing. I'm a lifelong skidoo meathead and I'm trading my etec in and getting a switchback next year. It's that good. 

On 2/26/2017 at 6:51 PM, f7ben said:

I'm heading to MN to ride the weekend of the 10th and if the Yoop holds out I may do the last weekend of march up there !

You showing up for that Minnesota faggot ride?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Dude that ugly fucking thing rides amazing. I'm a lifelong skidoo meathead and I'm trading my etec in and getting a switchback next year. It's that good. 

I need to talk to Dan ....I'm having issues with my primary clutch sticking. XCR1250 had it and said the damn thing was welded together and wouldnt move. He got it all perfect and now 1000 miles later its fucking up again. Totally unacceptable for a sled with 1900 miles

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I need to talk to Dan ....I'm having issues with my primary clutch sticking. XCR1250 had it and said the damn thing was welded together and wouldnt move. He got it all perfect and now 1000 miles later its fucking up again. Totally unacceptable for a sled with 1900 miles

WTF? You gonna get a new one? What about warranty? 

Just now, Anler said:

Maybe, Vince was just asking me about it.

let me know .....I could probably take two days off work and make it a 4 day weekend. I'll be playing it by ear on trail conditions .....see how much snow they get in the next 24 hours