Check your account email address ×

Welcome to new HCS'ers who've found this site

If you're new to FreedomSledder, and came over from HCS ... hopefully you find this particular sub-forum as close to home as what we used to have on HCS.  A lot of the former members from HCS are here so hopefully people start recognizing the familiar faces (names).  For anyone who's capable of dealing with insults and flat out bashing ... the "Current Events" forum here is second to none.  Just be prepared to wear your big boy pants if you dive in!!  Otherwise, this sub-forum is a good one to hang out and get your fix!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Very seldom do I participate in the bashing. If I do it is usually about a brand of sled. If some of the newer members, and we all know who they are, on HCS, would have followed, "I don't like that, so I will just leave, or not wander into the GDF", HCS would not have lost so many members. I am still there, for now.

Edited by racerdave

23 minutes ago, Bontz said:

If you're new to FreedomSledder, and came over from HCS ... hopefully you find this particular sub-forum as close to home as what we used to have on HCS.  A lot of the former members from HCS are here so hopefully people start recognizing the familiar faces (names).  For anyone who's capable of dealing with insults and flat out bashing ... the "Current Events" forum here is second to none.  Just be prepared to wear your big boy pants if you dive in!!  Otherwise, this sub-forum is a good one to hang out and get your fix!

Aint that the truth, lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It may take some time to get to increased participation but this place is so much better and it will happen.  HCS was doomed with the testicalscope takeover and then completely torpedo'd with the recent pissgar and gunt shit show. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, racerdave said:

Very seldom do I participate in the bashing. If I do it is usually about a brand of sled. If some of the newer members, and we all know who they are, on HCS, would have followed, "I don't like that, so I will just leave, or not wander into the GDF", HCS would not have lost so many members. I am still there, for now.

I blame PitCunt :lol2:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, racerdave said:

It's sad that even the rules telling people that the GDF thread is bash central and they needed thick skin to stay didn't help.  It's like some just wanted to feel bad so they could cry about mean words.  Luckily, VS got somebody that will listen and take action to protect the stupid, and made sure he banned anybody that scared him with their alternative, conservative thoughts.  The site is a safer place now.  :lmao: 

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

This place is the Nth degree for CE....or anywhere else.  But, here's the thing, short of just a couple of true morons, all of us could get together and have a good time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's sad that even the rules telling people that the GDF thread is bash central and they needed thick skin to stay didn't help.  It's like some just wanted to feel bad so they could cry about mean words.  Luckily, VS got somebody that will listen and take action to protect the stupid, and made sure he banned anybody that scared him with their alternative, conservative thoughts.  The site is a safer place now.  :lmao: 

This place is the Nth degree for CE....or anywhere else.  But, here's the thing, short of just a couple of true morons, all of us could get together and have a good time.

I still kinda chuckle that ultimately we all fell "victim" to the VS terms and conditions, and not necessarily our own rules that we had there.  And I'm gonna say with 99% certainty, that PitGrunt latched on to that and reported it to our buddy Joey P.  Whatever ... it's all in the past now.  But it's ridiculous to think how we survived as long as we did with THEIR rules in place ... until the Joe P / PitCunt involvement.

As far as all of getting together and having a good time .... I agree.  I could throw back a beer with just about anyone here ... even if I do butt heads with MC and Bhen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I still kinda chuckle that ultimately we all fell "victim" to the VS terms and conditions, and not necessarily our own rules that we had there.  And I'm gonna say with 99% certainty, that PitGrunt latched on to that and reported it to our buddy Joey P.  Whatever ... it's all in the past now.  But it's ridiculous to think how we survived as long as we did with THEIR rules in place ... until the Joe P / PitCunt involvement.

As far as all of getting together and having a good time .... I agree.  I could throw back a beer with just about anyone here ... even if I do butt heads with MC and Bhen.

It wasn't their "terms and conditions", IMO.  It was high emotions from a twat.  His banned message reasoning to me was :"doxing and trolling"  I mean...wut?  I guess based on my response to him?  I mean.....he's really just bent out of shape that his name and face were plastered all over this site and I was guilty by association? Whatever.  I find it hilarious his type thinks this is "winning".  

The absolute best was that BS letter he sent to CKF.  "DELETE THE THREAD AND BAN ALL THE MEMBERS IN IT!!!!!!"

I mean.... :lol: 

Scream GIF by Originals - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It wasn't their "terms and conditions", IMO.  It was high emotions from a twat.  His banned message reasoning to me was :"doxing and trolling"  I mean...wut?  I guess based on my response to him?  I mean.....he's really just bent out of shape that his name and face were plastered all over this site and I was guilty by association? Whatever.  I find it hilarious his type thinks this is "winning".  

The absolute best was that BS letter he sent to CKF.  "DELETE THE THREAD AND BAN ALL THE MEMBERS IN IT!!!!!!"

I mean.... :lol: 

Scream GIF by Originals - Find & Share on GIPHY

Is this RidingtheXCR or RodeoRider?

Edited by racerdave
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Z you going to set up something for us if you move to Wisconsin?  You don't have to be there just leave us credit card(s) we'll take care of the rest 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Doug said:

Was PitGrunt and Joe a couple before PitGrunt was on HCS

As Pitgrunt told me in a private email was he has a contract with VS so I'm sure he is sucking Joe's dick.

In the case of us "first rounders" that got the axe, it was exactly that ... it was the T's and C's we all (blindly) agreed to when we registered with HCS.  I don't have the details since I can't see the message exchange, but that was what Joey P. referred to & that our GDF rules weren't our safety net, so to speak.  The other thing that I wish I would have handled differently was ... I told him to pound sand and ban me vs. him giving me a lifetime membership and "allowing" me to stick around.  I wish I would have accepted his offer and went out with a bang!! LOL

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Bontz said:

In the case of us "first rounders" that got the axe, it was exactly that ... it was the T's and C's we all (blindly) agreed to when we registered with HCS.  I don't have the details since I can't see the message exchange, but that was what Joey P. referred to & that our GDF rules weren't our safety net, so to speak.  The other thing that I wish I would have handled differently was ... I told him to pound sand and ban me vs. him giving me a lifetime membership and "allowing" me to stick around.  I wish I would have accepted his offer and went out with a bang!! LOL

Don't really matter to me.  I didn't loose out on any riding time.  Was not in need of any information that I couldn't get elsewhere.  Was no earth shattering information that was only available on HCS.

I know I could have helped some guys out on something's over on HCS but it is what it is.

1 hour ago, racerdave said:

Is this RidingtheXCR or RodeoRider?

It's both....and we want to fuck you in the B-hole!  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Z you going to set up something for us if you move to Wisconsin?  You don't have to be there just leave us credit card(s) we'll take care of the rest 👍

Sure!  Why not?  What's a few grand between friends?  :bc:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Meh....going out in a flame of idiocy has never been appealing to me.  Our back and forth PM's were enough for me.  I just wasn't all that invested in the site full of his drama and shameful masquerading as some type of "Charles in Charge" bizarre play.

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Don't really matter to me.  I didn't loose out on any riding time.  Was not in need of any information that I couldn't get elsewhere.  Was no earth shattering information that was only available on HCS.

I know I could have helped some guys out on something's over on HCS but it is what it is.

Yep....on all of it.  

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Its RidingtheRodeo

:lol::lol:

:whistle: - - - A little birdie told me Rodeo Rider (Karen the stripper) thread got locked so no one can post any more comments in it and she made a post basically saying she's done with the HCS.... :lol: She a mod and admin on much bigger site and everyone loves her and how she mods her sites....... :lol:

List of up and coming mods & admins on New HCS:

Rodeo Rider (Karen)

RidingTheXCR

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

:whistle: - - - A little birdie told me Rodeo Rider (Karen the stripper) thread got locked so no one can post any more comments in it and she made a post basically saying she's done with the HCS.... :lol: She a mod and admin on much bigger site and everyone loves her and how she mods her sites....... :lol:

Rodeo Rider (Karen)

RidingTheXCR

That little birdie was correct 

33 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Rodeo Rider (Karen)

RidingTheXCR

She was done with HCS every few weeks. What makes you think this will stick? 🤣🤣

• Like 2

Just now, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

She was done with HCS every few weeks. What makes you think this will stick? 🤣🤣

It won't' she'll be back, she always is, it just depends on her mood, mind set and meds......... :lol:

Rodeo Rider

HCS Admin

RodeoRider.thumb.jpg.937bb55b5fe082c10cabb7d93802a845.jpg

• Haha 3