Check your account email address ×

Hey MC how about those accomplishments???

21 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

FUck you pal I haven't sent you a single fucking PM.  CKF wanna set this shit straight?  I don't PM pieces of shit.  I sure and the fuck haven't pm'd this douce bag.

I have no clue if anyone sends anyone PM's.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You don’t like me put me on ignore please.

No one would have an issue with you if you weren’t a partisan hack. A great example of this is you defending Cuomo a few weeks ago. If they have a D in front of their name they can do no wrong.  

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

MC is 100% wrong on biden but he does not attack first.   

He’s here to provoke and that ends the way it ends.  People shouldn’t be able to run around this world provoking people on purpose then, when they get “pantsed” and dumped on their heads, get to cry foul.

Ive also seen him insult first many times so, he can cry “Ima victim” all day long as far as I’m concerned.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, poopooforme said:

You stupid fuck.  Come on lets hear em???  Or do you want to wait for sleepy joes press conference that will never happen??  Come on.  You think he is so great!!  You said it your self.  How he accomplished so much already.  So much more than 4 years of trump.  Or maybe I should start for you.  Biden's (obama's) accomplishments so far.  

1.huge loss of good jobs in the oil industry

2.Cancel Keystone XL pipeline

3.no more energy independence.

4.started bombing the middle east again

5.gas prices up over a dollar a gallon round here

6. kids in cages.  Lots of kids in cages at the border.

7. sucking chinas cock again

8. trannys in the military ok again

9. trannys in his cabinet (in health field of all places...)

I am sure there are more mainecat would you care to add??

Let’s see who insulted first. Oh yeah it was you you ass fuck.

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Your not worth a response chicken dick.

Put me on ignore.

Poor McLiar. 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I’ve never been nasty to anyone first. If you go for me I come back likewise. If you want to be nice ...I am.

And another lie.

12 hours ago, jtssrx said:

No one would have an issue with you if you weren’t a partisan hack. A great example of this is you defending Cuomo a few weeks ago. If they have a D in front of their name they can do no wrong.  

I think MC likes it better when the D is in back.

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Let’s see who insulted first. Oh yeah it was you you ass fuck.

Yep - just as I thought.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're the one acting 12.:lol:

Imagine being a man of his advanced age and still unable to debate even the simplest of comments you spew out daily.  He's like a speaker wired to the liberal talking points....one way only.

16 hours ago, ckf said:

Yes it has. There wasn't as much hate as we seem to have lately.

Cmon man.  we really going to pretend like almost every thread he starts doesn't include a nasty, derogatory  comment directed at the entire board? maybe he doesn't  use user names, but it is the same kind of inflammatory bullshit.  not complaining but lets call a spade, a spade.   

15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I’ve never been nasty to anyone first. If you go for me I come back likewise. If you want to be nice ...I am.

:lol:

• Thanks 1

Mainecat lost me when I started catching him lying as well. I don’t have any time for liars. If that’s all you have to make your argument then you have failed. Then again that’s what liberal Democrats do.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Mainecat lost me when I started catching him lying as well. I don’t have any time for liars. If that’s all you have to make your argument then you have failed. Then again that’s what liberal Democrats do.

it's kind of "Confusionistic".  Can you consider yourself a liar if you don't know or believe you are lying?  Also, can you know you are a hypocrite if you aren't self aware enough to remember your words from one day to another?

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Cmon man.  we really going to pretend like almost every thread he starts doesn't include a nasty, derogatory  comment directed at the entire board? maybe he doesn't  use user names, but it is the same kind of inflammatory bullshit.  not complaining but lets call a spade, a spade.   

:lol:

I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that there is more hate amongst the members than there was in the past. It has been progressing over the years for sure. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that there is more hate amongst the members than there was in the past. It has been progressing over the years for sure. 

I'm not saying that isn't true because I don't watch everyone's battles in here but, to me, this place seems pretty much the same as when I joined.  ME LIKEY!  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

More members = more hate?  I know that's not really what you're saying, but maybe that's really it?  I've been a long time "browser" of FS and only until the past year or so (maybe a tad more) posted anything.  There's been plenty of bitching between members (maybe not HATE, but definitely teetering on it) for as long as I can remember.

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Don’t disagree with that.  Just saying, you reap what you sow.