Check your account email address ×

Rolling coal under attack

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

No metals are needed for gas or diesel vehicles!!!

Cars are fucking ireivent in the big picture but what ever 

just one of these container ships, the length of around six football pitches, can produce the same amount of pollution as 50 million cars.

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

just one of these container ships, the length of around six football pitches, can produce the same amount of pollution as 50 million cars.

A lot harder to make rules for international waters.. 
Than make it look like you are going something and point blame. 

=

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

That’s true. Many of the container ships are old and in disrepair. Many also burn bunker oil which is some disgusting, smelly shit. Why something that contributes so much to air pollution isn’t regulated is ridiculous. 

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s true. Many of the container ships are old and in disrepair. Many also burn bunker oil which is some disgusting, smelly shit. Why something that contributes so much to air pollution isn’t regulated is ridiculous. 

Some ? Everything built until late 2020 . The old shit is exempt . From what I understand the ship builders have been going in overdrive over the last 7 yrs running 247 to get as many built as they can . Now new ship building is at a stand still . They are still going to be shit but only 1/2 as shitty as a 2019 model so what will now only put out the equivalent of 25mill passenger vehicle.  

And like I said we pretend to give 2 fucks about a little niche Market because it plays well for the prius fucks who's cars were shipped over under bunker fuel power 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Didn't you buy an old benz oil burner?? The ones where from the rear doors back is covered in soot??

14193112301_9b20d552e2_b.jpg

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Didn't you buy an old benz oil burner?? The ones where from the rear doors back is covered in soot??

Nope. The car had some rust under the battery box and I passed. Bought a closed deck, S55 BMW motor for a coming project instead on the M2. Probably won’t come together until next spring. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nope. The car had some rust under the battery box and I passed. Bought a closed deck, S55 BMW motor for a coming project instead on the M2. Probably won’t come together until next spring. 

Nice!!

11 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Jane Fonda beat him to it for her wheels to the Line 3 protest and her bestie snagged a rusty Volvo V70 wagon with burnt out cats and faulty O2 sensors for extra pollution goodness. 

Bonus as the Volvo still has a Wellstone bumper sticker next to the CoExist one!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Jane Fonda beat him to it for her wheels to the Line 3 protest and her bestie snagged a rusty Volvo V70 wagon with burnt out cats and faulty O2 sensors for extra pollution goodness. 

Bonus as the Volvo still has a Wellstone bumper sticker next to the CoExist one!

I still love the fact that  Paul died in a privet plane.  The fools in MN fell for the old truck bullshit again with billionaire Dean Phillips.  

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

I still love the fact that  Paul died in a privet plane.  The fools in MN fell for the old truck bullshit again with billionaire Dean Phillips.  

Think the Mills kid will trot himself back out for another loosing effort?

I'm waiting for one of the Dayton boys to give it a go and play the "poor small business owner me, I'm not selling enough $450 coats at my store" card while the Redstar Trib will swing off their nutsack for every word they preach.  

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Think the Mills kid will trot himself back out for another loosing effort?

I'm waiting for one of the Dayton boys to give it a go and play the "poor small business owner me, I'm not selling enough $450 coats at my store" card while the Redstar Trib will swing off their nutsack for every word they preach.  

I still find it amazing we hired the mumbling idiot failed senator failed school teacher such a fucking idiot the family would rather sell the buisness than let him take over and run it to the ground.  But at least he managed to keep his millions stashed in  Dakota as he put the screws to us and our tax money 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I still find it amazing we hired the mumbling idiot failed senator failed school teacher such a fucking idiot the family would rather sell the buisness than let him take over and run it to the ground.  But at least he managed to keep his millions stashed in  Dakota as he put the screws to us and our tax money 

I wonder how the boys feel that dad married a younger, hotter piece of ass then either one of them have.

42 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I wonder how the boys feel that dad married a younger, hotter piece of ass then either one of them have.

I just hope she can live up to the pill popping booze guzzling pace of the old mom .

The Rockefeller family ran that fucking putz like the puppet he is for decades . 

Edited by Ez ryder