Check your account email address ×

Covid vaccine

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have 2 bum knees from years of mx, snowmobiling, skiing and sports in general.  I should probably look into getting them done, but they really dont hurt unless Im abusing them,

X2. I got to get back on my bicycle. My knees feel so much better riding the sled when I use the bike in the summer. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yoga?:lol:

Any pics?:lol:

Check out DDP Yoga...former wrestler Diamond Dallas Page has done very good things for a lot of people..no joke.👍🏼

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah its the arthritis that is the issue.  Love my hot tub for the sore bones.

A good soak and 15 year old Glenfiddich and I feel 18. I don’t look 18 I just feel like it...lol

Edited by Mainecat
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Edmo said:

X2. I got to get back on my bicycle. My knees feel so much better riding the sled when I use the bike in the summer. 

My worst issue is offtrailing in deep or crusty snow and getting unstuck, I plant my feet, then my legs from the knees down are planted, but from there up its like the bushings are all worn out and loose.  :lol:  

Just now, Woodtick said:

Crotch rocket at Woodfield mall?

Been a long time since I was there!! It's still around?? I remember going to a Hawthorn mall too??

18 hours ago, ckf said:

LOL, such a manly thing to say. FTR, I have an underlying condition that my doctor thinks that I should get the shot. But feel free to laugh at me all you want. :thumbsup:

I also have an underlying condition. I have never gotten a flue shot as an adult. I will be getting the shot when it's available for me.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, small-bore said:

I also have an underlying condition. I have never gotten a flue shot as an adult. I will be getting the shot when it's available for me.

:bc:

34 minutes ago, small-bore said:

26 minutes ago, ckf said:

:bc:

I’ve mentioned it before but my 85 year old MIL was happy to get both of her shots and she had zero side effects.👊🏻🇺🇸

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I was in Hayward for a few days over the summer. Nothing but Mn plates. Thousands flee Chicago on the weekends to spend money in Wi and Indiana. Chicago and Mi are making Indiana rich.  Chicago and Cook county in IL are still fucked up. The rest of the state told the governor to fuck off.  This is a real billboard.

493C0391-515A-40EA-9535-17249A3A7257.jpeg

LOL...PERFECT!  It's funny though, even though Superior, WI is enjoying the massive influx, those fucking libtards would close it back down in a heartbeat if they could.  It's quite amazing to listen to how mad they are about their little bar town seeing such monetary success.  Libtards.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...PERFECT!  It's funny though, even though Superior, WI is enjoying the massive influx, those fucking libtards would close it back down in a heartbeat if they could.  It's quite amazing to listen to how mad they are about their little bar town seeing such monetary success.  Libtards.

That's because Liberals have zero idea how or where their income comes from.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's because Liberals have zero idea how or where their income comes from.

It's magic!!! 

I kid you not...I've met some from both towns and thrown some legitimate questions at them.  Deer in the headlight isn't the right description to the look on their faces.  It was more like asking a kid in Pampers to prove a theory.  Literally, they had no idea what I was talking about.  The Costco fiasco in Duluth was a spectacular showing of how ignorant and arrogant these people are....for those willing to see it.  Others blamed the "idiots" at Costco.  I mean... :lol: 

Got first jab today. No worse for the wear so far. No sign of nanobots...

01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101001 01100100 01101001 01101111 01110100 01110011

Edited by Matt
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sounds like the two college towns in the UP. 

• 1 month later...

got my shot yesterday at 4pm. Figured that would give me today to get over any side effects.

Sitting here in my office with a winter coat on. Headache, fever, body aches, chills, etc. Hope I feel better by morning. I have work plans.

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

got my shot yesterday at 4pm. Figured that would give me today to get over any side effects.

Sitting here in my office with a winter coat on. Headache, fever, body aches, chills, etc. Hope I feel better by morning. I have work plans.

Eeesshnh...get my second in a couple weeks....feel better. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Walk ins welcome and you no longer need appointments in Illinois for the Trump vax. 

Same thing around here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’m also safe to not get it! Science!

Safe AND better off.  

Word.

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Seems a suspect oversell that it takes nine fucking pages to convince people to take a vaccine to prevent certain death.

LoOk OuTsiDe YoUr WinDow!!  PeEplE R DyInG!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Safe AND better off.  

Word.

Seems a suspect oversell that it takes nine fucking pages to convince people to take a vaccine to prevent certain death.

LoOk OuTsiDe YoUr WinDow!!  PeEplE R DyInG!!!!

Ever since they  pulled the J&J off the market, the demand came to a slow roll. Kinda weird.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Ever since they  pulled the J&J off the market, the demand came to a slow roll. Kinda weird.

All I’m reading now is the fear mongering about people not getting it putting the rest of the world at risk and vaccine supply piling up.  If you get the vaccine, shouldn’t you be good to go?  Isn’t that how it is supposed to work?  Yes...yes it is.

It’s important we start a segregation program nationally.  I’m all for this.