Check your account email address ×

Thanks democrats 11 million set to lose homes

• jtssrx changed the title to Thanks democrats 11 million set to lose homes

Democrats are the ultimate "fuck you" party to the non-elites.  I remember when that used to be the Republicans, but now the Repubs are becoming the big tent party and the Dems are just a rainbow tent that you're not good enough to be in unless they need your votes.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Lol yeah that’s it. 

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Happens during downturns. Just the way it is. 

Well, which excuse or lie are you two going to stick with here?  Please consult DU, each other and report back.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

When your the president and ignore a worldwide pandemic for months and months yeah it will have a effect on the economy.

• Haha 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

When your the president and ignore a worldwide pandemic for months and months yeah it will have a effect on the economy.

Imagine if we’d listened to the leftists that called it a manufactured crisis?

FACTS:timeline

After  Trump in January declared a “humanitarian and security crisis" during a  primetime Oval Office address, Sen. Chuck Schumer, speaking beside  House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Trump was working to “manufacture a  crisis, stoke fear and divert attention from the turmoil in his  administration." Party leader Tom Perez also called it “manufactured.”  Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., described it as a "'crisis' that  doesn't exist."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren tweeted at the time that "we're not falling" for the "fake crisis."

Jan  14 - the WHO (World Health Organization) sent out a tweet declaring  that there is no evidence of human-to-human transmission of the COVID-19  virus.

Jan 24 - Dr. Anthony Fauci  National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Director  said - “ Covid 19 It isn't something the American public needs to worry  about or be frightened about, because we have ways of preparing and  screening of. It's a very, very low risk to the United States, but it's  something that we as public health officials need to take very  seriously,"

On January 29, 2020 Joe Biden in a speech in Iowa said that Trump's idea of restricting travel from China was "Xenophobic".

, WHO calls corona virus a healthcare emergency.

February  2 - New York City Health Commissioner Dr. Oxiris Barbot, “The risk to  New Yorkers for Coronavirus is low and our preparedness as a city is  very high. There is no rJanuary 30eason not to take the subway, not to take the  bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to  miss the parade next Sunday. I’m going to be there.”

February  24, 2020 Nancy Pelosi says from San Francisco's China Town to come  visit, it is safe and "there are no Coronavirus concerns". Then SF  became one of the epicenters of the disease.

Bill DiBlasio 03/2/20 “ I’m encouraging New Yorkers to go on with your lives. Get out on the town despite Coronavirus.”

On  March 9, 2020 Bernie Sanders said he would NOT, I repeat he said he  would NOT shut down travel from March 20, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow (as well  as NY Times) bash Trump for talking about Hydroxy Cloroquin calling it a  "fairy tale" and giving people false hope. Now it is being sought after  to fight the disease and is being tested as helping patients recover  faster.

January 24 2020, Joe  Scarborough and wife Minka had a segment where they said "no Americans  need to be concerned about COVID-19 and should be more concerned about  the common flu.

March 30, 2020 Morning Joe anchors say "everyone saw this coming in early January.Summary of Corona Events

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You should lose your house, see how you like it.

• Like 1

Have you noticed that corps and banks have been given full immunity to loot and pillage while getting generous tax cuts that we do not enjoy? Anybody ever wonder why that is? The fed is printing more money now then all year before combined and who is getting that money? You have been played 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Have you noticed that corps and banks have been given full immunity to loot and pillage while getting generous tax cuts that we do not enjoy? Anybody ever wonder why that is? The fed is printing more money now then all year before combined and who is getting that money? You have been played 

They have?

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You should lose your house, see how you like it.

Sorry woolie your guy was a huge failure to our nations health and it’s economy. But hey he had a failure record a mile long and you liked it enough to support him for years, fail after fail....and to this day you still do.

I understand there’s right and left but Trump was fuck all bad for our country.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Sorry woolie your guy was a huge failure to our nations health and it’s economy. But hey he had a failure record a mile long and you liked it enough to support him for years, fail after fail....and to this day you still do.

I'll support anything that isn't career Washington shit, and what we have now is just more corrupt career Washington shit.  Razor wire wringing the capital, and fake news getting peddled daily.   Bravo.  Sorry, you're crazy wrong.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

this was a politically caused downturn.  Prior to March 2020 we were in the biggest economic run of most of our lifetimes and it was killed by politicians

Reality of the fact anyone who "loses" their home is a retard.  The market will absorb the inventory at prices far greater than the majority paid  and you are better off selling if you are truly in trouble.  We saw very few that were in forbearance who were really in trouble,  most did it because the media convinced them they could skip payments but to refinance to the record low rates we made them pay 3 months before they could close.  

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

your guys done nothing but fuck America harder than trump ever did.  trump went about things terribly,  he never legislated like he should have but he did not create the Covid or the downturn around it that was politically created by the left.  Bidens purposefully killed jobs and bowed down to the globalists wishes.  

I thought Sleepy Joe had a Covid plan all tee'd up.  Kill the virus, get the economy reopened, massive stimulus, and get that minimum wage pumped up for those habitually unemployable.

Seems all we've gotten is back in some climate accords, stoked the ME fires, and fumbled a rollout plan of not 1 but 3 virus vaccines.  Great delivery.

In the last couple of big downturns many people lose houses because of personal bad decisions.   In this case the state governments went out of their way to fuck the average American and create a disaster.  While i think we should give nothing to the states who made the bad decisions like the current covid bill tries to do the forbearance was a good way to help people stay in homes and giving them some room to recover is a good thing.   I do think that financial need should be shown in order to be in forbearance.    

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I'll support anything that isn't career Washington shit, and what we have now is just more corrupt career Washington shit.  Razor wire wringing the capital, and fake news getting peddled daily.   Bravo.  Sorry, you're crazy wrong.

History books said you were wrong and you still voted for Trump.

Lets say all the employees at your company voted in the zero experienced janitor to be the CEO of your company. 

How would you think that would work out? 

5 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I truly wonder what could or would have happened if instead of making it their job to get rid of trump from day one by any means necessary the dems just tried, even a little, to work with him?

A lot of good things for the country but, that is no longer important in DC.  Both sides are guilty of it but the Dems have shot off the fucking map with their idiocy.