Check your account email address ×

Thanks democrats 11 million set to lose homes

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Too many homeowners anyway.   🙄

You may be right if you really think about it. Think back to the bank fail. Why was that? Yeah banks were lending money to people with out jobs. 

10 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I truly wonder what could or would have happened if instead of making it their job to get rid of trump from day one by any means necessary the dems just tried, even a little, to work with him?

Tell that to McConnell

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You may be right if you really think about it. Think back to the bank fail. Why was that? Yeah banks were lending money to people with out jobs. 

Bullshit.   Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify it.   My buddy has worked his whole life .  63 years old.  Losing everything he owns. Because he hasn’t had a job to go to for 8 months. Not because of COVID, but because our governor is a lying, incompetent, asshole.   I am really losing my patience with stupid people. 

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Bullshit.   Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify it.   My buddy has worked his whole life .  63 years old.  Losing everything he owns. Because he hasn’t had a job to go to for 8 months. Not because of COVID, but because our governor is a lying, incompetent, asshole.   I am really losing my patience with stupid people. 

I feel bad for your buddy. But at 63 he shouldn’t be losing everything as he’s obviously made some bad decisions. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

In the last couple of big downturns many people lose houses because of personal bad decisions.   In this case the state governments went out of their way to fuck the average American and create a disaster.  While i think we should give nothing to the states who made the bad decisions like the current covid bill tries to do the forbearance was a good way to help people stay in homes and giving them some room to recover is a good thing.   I do think that financial need should be shown in order to be in forbearance.    

Yes they do but please be honest, back before 2008 hit the banking industry was involved in some serious predatory lending caused by loose regulations because banking lobbyists were buying politicians to do so.

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I'm sorry but if your buddy is losing everything at 63 just because he hasn't been able to work for the last 8 months, he's done something else wrong to cause that. At 63, he should have significant assets/savings/emergency fund, more than likely it's his own fault.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yes they do but please be honest, back before 2008 hit the banking industry was involved in some serious predatory lending caused by loose regulations because banking lobbyists were buying politicians to do so.

I'm sorry but if your buddy is losing everything at 63 just because he hasn't been able to work for the last 8 months, he's done something else wrong to cause that. At 63, he should have significant assets/savings/emergency fund, more than likely it's his own fault.

WELL SAID!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

History books said you were wrong and you still voted for Trump.

Lets say all the employees at your company voted in the zero experienced janitor to be the CEO of your company. 

How would you think that would work out? 

better than what we have seen from Biden so far.  Just admit it he has done nothing good,  it will make you feel better

14 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yeah, okay. It’s his fault.  
I’m not going to get in to the particulars of how he finds himself where he is but he had more savings than probably most here .  Like I said I’ve just lost my patience for stupidity. 

17 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

clearly that is what should happen but unfortunately for many it does not.  Amazes me daily how little people have saved for retirement.  I have a deal right now that the difference between being approved and not is showing that you can come up with 2-3 months payments in reserves(401k is fine) and the borrower can't meet it.  Another one mid 50's can't show me 15k in 401k/IRA to meet his reserve requirements as well.  

Should we be giving those people loans.  TBH I am not sure,  performance of them is actually decent even when you look at what happened in 08 over a long timeframe.   

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I feel bad for your buddy. But at 63 he shouldn’t be losing everything as he’s obviously made some bad decisions. 

I shouldn’t of said losing it.  He is selling and having to relocate.  He has made a lot of smart decisions and done well for himself.   I’m glad you and others  are in such a good position that you can have your legs broke and still be in great shape. 

28 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

People still made the decision to borrow.  Yes as lenders we should have had better guidelines and there were companies who abused the system but the vast majority of loans were not that way.  

2 hours ago, old indy said:

oh is that what this has been?  a down turn!??  your ffffffffffffffucked kid

Yeah....he's gone full TDS retard here.

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

At least the blacks won't lose their houses since they aren't allowed to have mortgages..........

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

In the last couple of big downturns many people lose houses because of personal bad decisions.   In this case the state governments went out of their way to fuck the average American and create a disaster.  While i think we should give nothing to the states who made the bad decisions like the current covid bill tries to do the forbearance was a good way to help people stay in homes and giving them some room to recover is a good thing.   I do think that financial need should be shown in order to be in forbearance.    

yes.

29 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

This isn't all correct. 

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

WELL SAID!

Proof.

2 hours ago, old indy said:

oh is that what this has been?  a down turn!??  your ffffffffffffffucked kid

Unbelievable isn’t it.  
47 other states didn’t do what our governor did, but yeah,  you should of been more responsible.  :suicide:

Just now, BadaBing444 said:

If you are about to lose your home you should sell it or refinance it.  House prices are nuts right now!

At first, this comment makes sense....but then it doesn't unless the person selling it is moving to a cheaper area or, can afford to refi for the same home in the area.

2 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

If you are about to lose your home you should sell it or refinance it.  House prices are nuts right now!

if you are about to lose it we aren't going to refinance you most likely but yet selling it should be easy then pocket some money and walk away to live another day.  

Just now, Cold War said:

Unbelievable isn’t it.  
47 other states didn’t do what our governor did, but yeah,  you should of been more responsible.  :suicide:

We should have prepared ourselves for a hyper partisan induced fake pandemic allowing DC to make a massive overreach and shut down the economy!  That'll show everyone!!!!!

He's a fucking retard.

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I shouldn’t of said losing it.  He is selling and having to relocate.  He has made a lot of smart decisions and done well for himself.   I’m glad you and others  are in such a good position that you can have your legs broke and still be in great shape. 

Did he owe money to the mafia ? I didn,t know they still did that to collect debt.

58 minutes ago, Cold War said:

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

By the looks of it, it appears he's been living beyond his means and has to adjust accordingly. The fact that at 63 he can't survive 8 months off of work pretty much tells the story. 

That's a huge problem with the mentality of alot of Americans, they think they shouldn't have to account for rainy days. Trust me because it happens to everybody...........your legs will get broken several times throughout life.

Edited by snoughnut
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We should have prepared ourselves for a hyper partisan induced fake pandemic allowing DC to make a massive overreach and shut down the economy!  That'll show everyone!!!!!

He's a fucking retard.

Right.   You’re are just plain dumb if you didn’t see this coming. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

By the looks of it, it appears he's been living beyond his means and has to adjust accordingly. The fact that at 63 he can't survive 8 months off of work pretty much tells the story. 

If it  makes you and MC feel better to think that, by all means carry on.  I don’t really care .   

Just now, Cold War said:

If it  makes you and MC feel better to think that, by all means carry on.  I don’t really care .   

Sorry but it's not a thought, it's a reality. Adversity can be a real bitch but it's one of the best teachers on the planet when it comes to  life lessons.