Check your account email address ×

Cages cool when Biden does it

jtssrx

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

My favorite part about this is that the media has been turning themselves inside out to come up with flowery names for "kids in cages".    Temporary youth housing and youth processing centers.

I noticed that . How long before pampers starts calling them temporary daycare centers.  I give it 2 days 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

My favorite part about this is that the media has been turning themselves inside out to come up with flowery names for "kids in cages".    Temporary youth housing and youth processing centers.

FB_IMG_1614130632007.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Best to just drop em off back in Mexico so the traffickers could snatch em up like under trump and Obama. 

Nope best to let them in so they can start leaching ASAP....

Edited by 800renegaderider

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Best to just drop em off back in Mexico so the traffickers could snatch em up like under trump and Obama. 

Traffickers are the ones brining them in henc why kids with people who can't show identity and prove relationship are separated at the border . But don't let reality get in the way 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So the better policy is to lure them into mass migration in caravans of people only to be stuck in a cage at the US border?  Say what you will but Trump's treatment of south American refugees is better than Obama's.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So the better policy is to lure them into mass migration in caravans of people only to be stuck in a cage at the US border?  Say what you will but Trump's treatment of south American refugees is better than Obama's.

Loading hundreds of Central American kids on transports and shipping to Mexico was trumps method. What did Obama do? 

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don’t have an issue with that. 

How about you just post up your debit and credit card info including pin #s since you are so willing to spend everyone else's money...... 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Loading hundreds of Central American kids on transports and shipping to Mexico was trumps method. What did Obama do? 

What did Obama do? he contracted out to the highest bidder to build the cages that's what oboma did and good for him 

Screenshot_20210224-085806_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210224-085806_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I just don’t see the value in spending $775 per day per person to detain what would ultimately be valuable assets to our economy.  I’ve always been an open borders guy though.  

So just let them pile in you're saying....

14 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

It’s fine it’s just temporary until they can release them to a American city near you

drop ALL of them on the steps of the white house,,,  or more accurately, at the gates to get near it.      Then every crime commited by anyone let in without going through our established system needs to be charged to the Biden cabal. they want to blame gun manufacturers for crimes committed by a person  we should charge them for allowing illegal ailiens to enter this country.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

I just don’t see the value in spending $775 per day per person to detain what would ultimately be valuable assets to our economy.  I’ve always been an open borders guy though.  

Valuable asset? By what standard or facts do you have to back that up?

• Like 1