Check your account email address ×

Tiger Woods in a bad crash

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Golf is way more interesting with Tiger in it. Hope he recovers 

It’s either think about all the nasty dirty snatch tiger wrecked and dream about fucking Paulina .....I’d say it’s better with tiger included 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

So in your eyes tiger is a good guy . Lol OK you go with that 

I think tiger was born an exceptionally talented individual who worked tirelessly to take that talent and make it manifest itself as greatness. That’s 1000x better than being a silver spoon no talent asshole

• Like 3

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I think tiger was born an exceptionally talented individual who worked tirelessly to take that talent and make it manifest itself as greatness. That’s 1000x better than being a silver spoon no talent asshole

Tiger is a pos . So is Trump what is your point are yiu attempting to make a shit line graph to some how elevate  or lower tigers place on the shit chart? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Tiger is a pos . So is Trump what is your point are yiu attempting to make a shit line graph to some how elevate  or lower tigers place on the shit chart? 

I have an admiration for tigers talent and dedication ....that’s all

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have an admiration for tigers talent and dedication ....that’s all

Yeah he can golf .

I hate golf . 

My wife also hates golf but for 3 yrs she was head of a marketing deal and had to be all over the countery on golf outings doing tours of courses like all the trent Jones in a week type of stuff with sort of celebrity's.  She pretty much drove the carts and provided personality . Dream job for some and she hated it . 

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah he can golf .

I hate golf . 

My wife also hates golf but for 3 yrs she was head of a marketing deal and had to be all over the countery on golf outings doing tours of courses like all the trent Jones in a week type of stuff with sort of celebrity's.  She pretty much drove the carts and provided personality . Dream job for some and she hated it . 

Well, there you have it.

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what makes him a pos, specifically? 

In my eyes his bullshit apology where he claims to be a sex addict and babble on about Buddhism makes him a pos. I wanted him to just go out there and say he loves railing skanky ass and then drop the mic

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Gold Member
37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Just curious, why do you think Tiger is a POS?

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

So in your eyes tiger is a good guy . Lol OK you go with that 

Doesn't matter if he is or he isn't.  He's worth about 400 bazillion dollars.  At the end of the day do you think he cares?  :lol:  :bc: 

11 hours ago, ACE said:

Racism strikes again 

:lol: 

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

DUI I bet

No, his lawyers say it's just a "bad reaction' to prescribed drugs and that was good.  You know, like what happens when we all blow a .18

11 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Looks like he landed in " the rough"

:lol: Quality.

11 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Yep, he's still having trouble with his drives.  :lmao:

LOL

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

In my eyes his bullshit apology where he claims to be a sex addict and babble on about Buddhism makes him a pos. I wanted him to just go out there and say he loves railing skanky ass and then drop the mic

Yep, just another lying fucking flake....who blew up a good marriage with a good lady, that then blew up his play.  Karma.  WGAS.  Just another entitled athlete.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Matt said:

Golf is way more interesting with Tiger in it. Hope he recovers 

Especially if he's playing well.   

12 hours ago, frenchy said:

he looked 'high' on the golf broadcast Sunday I bet he's hopped up on painkillers again.

Also, who is the loser that laughed at the OP? 

Well I did....

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

All he has to do is get 75m+ people to vote for him and he could be president!!!!!

10 hours ago, frenchy said:

what makes him a pos, specifically? 

My opinion.