Check your account email address ×

Old Pedo Joe - "Everyone Knows I like Kids better than People - What the fucking Hell???

jdsky

Just now, Mainecat said:

Kinda sad really. Why not think for yourselves instead of letting someone else tell you what to think.

I watched the town hall....and I think Biden should be done with politics....he talks and acts like he's in his 90s.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Kinda sad really. Why not think for yourselves instead of letting someone else tell you what to think.

So you cast a vote for this worthless political fuck not because of what someone else "told you" but what you actually knew and thought of him yourself? 

Things just keep getting clearer and clearer with every post you make.

1 minute ago, jdsky said:

So you cast a vote for this worthless political fuck not because of what someone else "told you" but what you actually knew and thought of him yourself? 

Oh it gets much worse.

:lol:

1 minute ago, jdsky said:

Dude, MC is the forum grapefruit.  There is zero brains there....he plugs into his MSM every morning and get's his talking points then distributes.  Zero understanding.

• Platinum Contributing Member

That's the push from the Administration.   Zero was don't on the virus or vaccine.   Despicable to take all the hard work away that was done prior to them coming into office.   

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, MC is the forum grapefruit.  There is zero brains there....he plugs into his MSM every morning and get's his talking points then distributes.  Zero understanding.

Plus MC's dementia is further along than Biden's.

Time for a depends changing.

57 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

In a landslide. 

Here, let me help you out in case your memory is as foggy as dough-brained pedo joe....  The cliff's version so it's easier for you to remember.

foff.jpg

• Haha 1