Check your account email address ×

Acquittal

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You called your customer a pathetic idiot as you were laughing at him?

Really dummy? I’ve been in biz for 35 yrs., I’m not that stupid. You’re an idiot also and I laugh at you.......you just don’t hear me. :lmao:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Harper, in Canada. 

Touche but, hindsight tells me it was an unfairt question.  The US is a complete obortion on healthcare...and it's not just cost profits, it's our blatant abuse and unhealthy, hypochondriac fat fucks here.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Really dummy? I’ve been in biz for 35 yrs., I’m not that stupid. You’re an idiot also and I laugh at you.......you just don’t hear me. :lmao:

No you’re pretty stupid and dick for thinking your customers are pathetic idiots as you are  cleaning up their turds. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Touche but, hindsight tells me it was an unfairt question.  The US is a complete obortion on healthcare...and it's not just cost profits, it's our blatant abuse and unhealthy, hypochondriac fat fucks here.

Good god the nonsensical word salad bullshit never stops.:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Touche but, hindsight tells me it was an unfairt question.  The US is a complete obortion on healthcare...and it's not just cost profits, it's our blatant abuse and unhealthy fat fucks here.

I was talking more about a regular guy from a middle class upbringing becoming the leader of a nation. Obama doesn't count because lets be honest if he was white he's not even getting a spot on stage at the first democratic debate. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No you’re pretty stupid and dick for thinking your customers are pathetic idiots as you are  cleaning up their turds. :lol:

The money is just too good and I’m an Einstein compared to you but that’s not saying much. :lmao:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I was talking more about a regular guy from a middle class upbringing becoming the leader of a nation. Obama doesn't count because lets be honest if he was white he's not even getting a spot on stage at the first democratic debate. 

I like the way Harper controlled the media 

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The money is just too good and I’m an Einstein compared to you but that’s not saying much. :lmao:

Ya like how fucking smart do you have to be to paint.

:lol:

Edited by Dave

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god the nonsensical word salad bullshit never stops.:lol:

You should stick to things within your mental grasps.  

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Got it.  :bc:

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

lots of jobs you don't need to be smart to do but need to be smart to make a decent living doing :bc: 

Of course....but the idiots calling a guy who actually has a trade dumb.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Joe is doing ok. He’s a quiet type. About time. 

Quiet ? Maaan on' com order affect muzzle in is. Signing busy too Orders Executive Dictator should like a. 

Edited by Tinker

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

If you lost your first 2 cases as a prosecutor you should really find another profession

Trump 2 time proven innocent!!!

29BF193D-977F-4BF1-968C-26E815D8208E.gif

Definition. At the end of a criminal trial, a finding by a judge or jury that a defendant is not guilty. An acquittal signifies that a prosecutor failed to prove his or her case beyond a reasonable doubt, not that a defendant is innocent.

Just for clarification purposes. :bc:

Edited by Big Crappie
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Just for clarification purposes. :bc:

Innocent until proven guilty is the corner stone of our judicial system.  If prosecution doesn’t prove guilt by a jury of your peers you are innocent.

6th admendrment of US constitution states “innocent until proven guilty”.

Edited by BOHICA