Check your account email address ×

Acquittal

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You called your customer a pathetic idiot as you were laughing at him?

I've had the same 'customers' for over 20 years and I laugh and ridicule the liberals the same way they ridicule me.

The difference is having a brain and knowing the context of the situation. No surprise you would be the snowflake to get all upset.

6 hours ago, Matt said:

Trump is history's most acquitted president 

Badges of Honor.

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He’s erasing trump. As he should. Then things will settle down. 

So you're not humiliated by your choice yet ? What's it gonna take, a few more 100 billion in losses and Dictatorship Orders ?? Well at least Waterboy Biden and Hate Crime Harris are honorable, classy, well spoken people LoL

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Innocent until proven guilty is the corner stone of our judicial system.  If prosecution doesn’t prove guilt by a jury of your peers you are innocent.

6th admendrment of US constitution states “innocent until proven guilty”.

Trump wasn't tried by a jury of his peers, it was all politics. If States bring any charges in the future, he will be tried by a jury of peers.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Trump wasn't tried by a jury of his peers, it was all politics. If States bring any charges in the future, he will be tried by a jury of peers.

You chomping at the bit for that?

:lol:

59 minutes ago, ckf said:

:lmao: Nope....no one looked in to it. 

2.5 yr collusion investigation to help democrats... when there was nothing...

0 investigation into when there's proof there was fraud in the 2020 election.

59 minutes ago, Tinker said:

So you're not humiliated by your choice yet ? What's it gonna take, a few more 100 billion in losses and Dictatorship Orders ?? Well at least Waterboy Biden and Hate Crime Harris are honorable, classy, well spoken people LoL

Just give him a bit. Now that he’s back, he will blow it out with 10-20 new lib threads a day, then go crawl up in a ball somewhere and hide again for a while. Until then, ya just gotta ride it out. 

45 minutes ago, Dave said:

You think the democrats will be able to cheat still?

Fixed. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Yep.  He is innocent until proven guilty.  Some governing/judicial body mu find him guilty of something someday.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yep.  He is innocent until proven guilty.  Some governing/judicial body mu find him guilty of something someday.

Agreed. Personally I think he should be left alone as he is no longer relevant politically anyway.  If he continues to stir the pot... who knows where it will go :dunno:

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Agreed. Personally I think he should be left alone as he is no longer relevant politically anyway.  If he continues to stir the pot... who knows where it will go :dunno:

I don’t really care what happens to him wether it is success or failure.  

We haven’t heard a word of him since he left office other then the media making shit up to get ratings....  like “our sources say Trump is upset at his attorneys” etc etc etc.  The only reason he stirs the pot is the media wants the public to think he storing the pot and doing something.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The republican will never let Trump near the White House again.

Hes  done and will be in jail when the next election rolls around anyways.

In jail for what?