Check your account email address ×

Inside the mind of MC and his ilk

Matt

This lady seems pleasant.  THIS is the modern democrat.  It can't be that the friendly people next door are actually friendly people who just happen to think correctly that Trump was a decent president.

I hope whoever plowed this driveway finds out who this cunt is and plows them in behind a mound so big, they'll be there until August.

Fuck these people.

https://news.yahoo.com/column-trumpites-next-door-110012354.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAHtjW2B8hY4mdMSFXhXcem4z-6h7o9HOaPIoocNMdUblIe8G6DGyLwjss1GU690OfMlkQdt4pcDmtONq-BOujqmbkWr2pYKqqfDP6mp98_nlBviysKmW8Yo8pn_H-BrzQkNLFOyoHql5Q19GGm8PDATiASWowxSQ6yxCQeA0HY3u

Edited by Matt

1 hour ago, Matt said:

This lady seems pleasant.  THIS is the modern democrat.  It can't be that the friendly people next door are actually friendly people who just happen to think correctly that Trump was a decent president.

I hope whoever plowed this driveway finds out who this cunt is and plows them in behind a mound so big, they'll be there until August.

Fuck these people.

https://news.yahoo.com/column-trumpites-next-door-110012354.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAHtjW2B8hY4mdMSFXhXcem4z-6h7o9HOaPIoocNMdUblIe8G6DGyLwjss1GU690OfMlkQdt4pcDmtONq-BOujqmbkWr2pYKqqfDP6mp98_nlBviysKmW8Yo8pn_H-BrzQkNLFOyoHql5Q19GGm8PDATiASWowxSQ6yxCQeA0HY3u

At least I am a paid member here and not a cheap right wing knuckledagger such as yourself.

• Gold Member

They could have just said thank you and realized that we all have different opinions but that doesn't make us enemies.

However that doesn't represent @Mainecat because mainecat doesn't have the ability to formulate a coherent thought, instead he must be td what opinion to hold.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Fuck these people.

Her and people like her are bad people. 

She must be a pleasant lady in her non-Covid getaway neighborhood.

47 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

They could have just said thank you and realized that we all have different opinions but that doesn't make us enemies.

However that doesn't represent @Mainecat because mainecat doesn't have the ability to formulate a coherent thought, instead he must be td what opinion to hold.

At least I can fix my own sled.

31 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

These fuckheads will not be happy until we beg for their forgiveness and tell them that they are so superior to us mere everyday people. Not happening in my world.

As was said... unity for dems is capitulation for republicans...:

But I can offer a standing invitation to make amends. Not with a snowplow but by recognizing the truth about the Trump administration and, more important, by working for justice for all those whom the administration harmed. Only when we work shoulder to shoulder to repair the damage of the last four years will we even begin to dig out of this storm.

Repair the damage....:

Gotta start the inflow of cheap votes from the south.

Gotta deep six 11,000+ jobs with the stroke of a pen.

Hank gets to be the women's long jump champ.

We need more gas taxes.

We need to raise income taxes.

We need to fortify the capitol with National Guard.

We need to keep kids home.

We need to allow 100% mail in voting

Come on Joe... get cracking. Damage won't get undone by it's self....

I can’t help but thinking if political parties reversed this would be a huge story picked up by all news outlets we would be systematically destroying this woman’s life and everyone she is contact with. 

58 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I can’t help but thinking if political parties reversed this would be a huge story picked up by all news outlets we would be systematically destroying this woman’s life and everyone she is contact with. 

True story 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

At least I can fix my own sled.

People would have zero issue with you if you held democrats to the same standard you hold republicans to

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1

This is also kind of weird. Back in the city, people don’t sweep other people’s walkways for nothing.

Imagine thinking a neighbor doing a good deed for you is "weird". :lol:

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Imagine thinking a neighbor doing a good deed for you is "weird". :lol:

I snowblow half of my neighbors sidewalk and the mailman trail every snowfall, he's still a fuckin prick.

He works in the Assessors Office, he's probably the reason my property taxes went way up this year.