Check your account email address ×

Inside the mind of MC and his ilk

Matt

in my area, we have a snowmobile trail that goes through a swamp.  The swamp opened up a large water hole this year that has been very problematic.  Seeing this, an adjoining landowner called and said he would love to have the trail rerouted onto his adjoining property so that no snowmobilers would get hurt.  We proceeded to reroute it and thanked him for letting us do it.  BTW, he is a trump supporter, but does not care about politics when it comes to helping his fellow man.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I asked Huzienga here if he was elected would he help a Democrat if he called his office? He said ....FUCK NO!

so yeah you have that mentality.

The problem is that certain people can't distinguish between normal life and politics.  They used to be called extremists, trump really helped to expose those people.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The problem is that certain people can't distinguish between normal life and politics.  They used to be called extremists, trump really helped to expose those people.

trump created more of these people than any other president in history.  On both the left and the right.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trump created more of these people than any other president in history.  On both the left and the right.  

Nah, they were always there, but the last election brought them out.  Trump exposed the bullshit of both political parties.  He was able to do what they didn't want to do with North Korea, Manufacturing, ME, etc.  He proved that what the DC establishment was saying was 100% incorrect.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I don't think Trump created as many on the right as he did on the left.  Most of the crazies on the right were there already after being called racist gun-clinging deplorables and having their jobs taken away.  I think Trump definitely emboldened those people... but the mind-fuck he pulled on the left and people like MC can't be overstated.  Vast swaths of the left have completely lost all sense of reality, and their superiority complex is absolutely staggering.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I don't think Trump created as many on the right as he did on the left.  Most of the crazies on the right were there already after being called racist gun-clinging deplorables and having their jobs taken away.  I think Trump definitely emboldened those people... but the mind-fuck he pulled on the left and people like MC can't be overstated.  Vast swaths of the left have completely lost all sense of reality, and their superiority complex is absolutely staggering.

The left never had a Trump Hitler lead rioters and killers to attack the US capitol while the full congress was certifying a fair US election did they?

Well?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The left never had a Trump Hitler lead rioters and killers to attack the US capitol while the full congress was certifying a fair US election did they?

Well?

Trump didn't do that.

Its grape flavor this week...

Just now, Mainecat said:

Manson served life for not killing anyone himself.

Wtf are you talking about?  Hitler??? Manson???  Smh.  
If you don’t believe 99% of the people here, do you have anyone you trust to show your posts to and get an opinion?  You sound insane. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Wtf are you talking about?  Hitler??? Manson???  Smh.  
If you don’t believe 99% of the people here, do you have anyone you trust to show your posts to and get an opinion?  You sound insane. 

Pay attention dumb ass. 

4 hours ago, Matt said:

I'm trying to decide if it is surprising or not that there are people disowning family, friends, co-workers, etc. over their perception of others political leanings.  

My wife has an aunt & uncle & cousins who have disowned their family.  The one kid is a total whack job.

No great loss in my mind, but it is still depressing to think about.