Check your account email address ×

9 year old handcuffed & pepper sprayed

Well, disgusting really.  But, I will add, if they'd had just done what the woman recommended, and 'just grabbed her by her little legs and dragged her in the car if they had to', people like her would have been front and center to rip on them for doing that as well.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hayward said:

Well, disgusting really.  But, I will add, if they'd had just done what the woman recommended, and 'just grabbed her by her little legs and dragged her in the car if they had to', people like her would have been front and center to rip on them for doing that as well.

That's why I said no win situation 

18 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Rochester PD fucked up with this one! :lol:

They are gonna get sued for a shit ton of money.

Police were called by parents as child was out of control was kicking biting and spitting on officers

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Police were called by parents as child was out of control was kicking biting and spitting on officers

Adults called the cops on a 9 year old little shit. LOL let the cops deal with her and take the heat  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Almost always mire than meats the eye with these things. Always better to wait several days for it to all come out. Oast few years should be a good reminder of this. :)

14 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Why do people call the police on their family members and then turn on the police .  What the  fuck do you think is going to happen when you call police and tell them your family member is crazed and out of control.  They are not going to come out and hand out lollipop and ic cream. 

Have some good friends who liked to call police on each other and their daughter when she was a teenager.  They would always be spending thousands on court costs and shit. I told them wtf is wrong with you guys . Never call the police!!!!! No good will ever come of it. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Why do people call the police on their family members and then turn on the police .  What the  fuck do you think is going to happen when you call police and tell them your family member is crazed and out of control.  They are not going to come out and hand out lollipop and ic cream. 

Have some good friends who liked to call police on each other and their daughter when she was a teenager.  They would always be spending thousands on court costs and shit. I told them wtf is wrong with you guys . Never call the police!!!!! No good will ever come of it. 

But everyone should get a troffy!  :lol:

So your good friends must make a lot of money to piss it away like that on the court system of all things. Havn't they ever heard of the concept of owning a snowmobile?  Or 2?  It's an excellent way of pissing away money!  :guzzle:

• Like 1

Anyone of you guys ever act like just a fraction of that lunacy when you were a child?  I certainly did, and it never failed, the second I turned around to walk away from mom or dad, I had my whole body lifted off the ground, picked right up by the seat of my behind by someone else's foot. :boot:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Anyone of you guys ever act like just a fraction of that lunacy when you were a child?  I certainly did, and it never failed, the second I turned around to walk away from mom or dad, I had my whole body lifted off the ground, picked right up by the seat of my behind by someone else's foot. :boot:

I'm still afraid of my father to this day and he's 76!

:lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave said:

No win situation unfortunately...

huh? If you can't subdue a 9 year old child and put her in a police car without using pepper spray you have no business being a cop, especially when there are 3 of them there. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

huh? If you can't subdue a 9 year old child and put her in a police car without using pepper spray you have no business being a cop, especially when there are 3 of them there. 

Go bang your head against the wall and you'll understand maybe.

I am not a fan of the whole Defund the Police thing. But - it does seem like in some cases, it would be helpful if the cops could call on a mental health pro to help when kids are involved. I don't know how it would be managed, or how there would be someone who could be available at a moments notice, but it does seem to me that the police are not trained for this sort of thing. In some cases, if a cop has kids of their own, they may be able to manage these situations a little better. 

Treating a 9 year old the same as an adult is a recipe for failure. I also agree that a situation like this can be no-win. There may be no way to have a good outcome depending on the issues a kid may have. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, hayward said:

But everyone should get a troffy!  :lol:

So your good friends must make a lot of money to piss it away like that on the court system of all things. Havn't they ever heard of the concept of owning a snowmobile?  Or 2?  It's an excellent way of pissing away money!  :guzzle:

Right.   They would pay all the costs for their daughter’s probation, court costs .  etc.   I’m asking...what lesson is she learning here?   😂

12 minutes ago, Dave said:

I guess they could've hog tied her....

Would you be ok with that @frenchy?

If she's kicking and spitting at and on the police, handcuff her, place a spit hood over her head then hog tie her and place her in a police car or van. 

12 minutes ago, Catalina said:

I am not a fan of the whole Defund the Police thing. But - it does seem like in some cases, it would be helpful if the cops could call on a mental health pro to help when kids are involved. I don't know how it would be managed, or how there would be someone who could be available at a moments notice, but it does seem to me that the police are not trained for this sort of thing. In some cases, if a cop has kids of their own, they may be able to manage these situations a little better. 

Treating a 9 year old the same as an adult is a recipe for failure. I also agree that a situation like this can be no-win. There may be no way to have a good outcome depending on the issues a kid may have. 

Kids should be kept out of the system at all costs .  We take kids who made a mistake, like we all do, and turn them into life long criminals .  

obviously there are some fucked up kids who need to be locked up, but let’s be realistic about it.