Check your account email address ×

9 year old handcuffed & pepper sprayed

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Kids should be kept out of the system at all costs .  We take kids who made a mistake, like we all do, and turn them into life long criminals .  

obviously there are some fucked up kids who need to be locked up, but let’s be realistic about it. 

I spent a year in Juvenile detention at 15,..that was enough to set me straight. Haven't been in trouble since. Didn't turn me into a life long criminal, turned me into a productive member of society..

If I was allowed to keep getting away with what I was doing I would have more than likely been a life long criminal or dead as the majority of people I was hanging around at that point in my life ended up with those results..

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

If she's kicking and spitting at and on the police, handcuff her, place a spit hood over her head then hog tie her and place her in a police car or van. 

Some would claim police brutality over that...like I said...no win...they sprayed her because they didn't want to use force.

38 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Kids should be kept out of the system at all costs .  We take kids who made a mistake, like we all do, and turn them into life long criminals .  

obviously there are some fucked up kids who need to be locked up, but let’s be realistic about it. 

I believe kids are kept out at all costs.  The ones that aren't have reached it at as the final and last resort.  Not all kids are innocent and not all are "made" criminals by being put into the system.  There's enough "scared straight" and other punishment procedures to get kids from being total retards.  Ask me how I know.  :whistle:

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I spent a year in Juvenile detention at 15,..that was enough to set me straight. Haven't been in trouble since. Didn't turn me into a life long criminal, turned me into a productive member of society..

If I was allowed to keep getting away with what I was doing I would have more than likely been a life long criminal or dead as the majority of people I was hanging around at that point in my life ended up with those results..

Like I just stated.  I never did the year (What's wrong with you!? :lol: ) but, I got a couple weeks of "camp" that was pretty eye-opening.  The one thing that set me straight was the complete idiots I was in there with.  I knew I didn't fit in that crowd of half-wits...and never wanted to either.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I believe kids are kept out at all costs.  The ones that aren't have reached it at as the final and last resort.  Not all kids are innocent and not all are "made" criminals by being put into the system.  There's enough "scared straight" and other punishment procedures to get kids from being total retards.  Ask me how I know.  :whistle:

My nephew is pretty good example . Decent kid,  not a honor roll student by any stretch.   Got caught with a couple joints at school.  We would of been suspended from school back in the day.  They called police.   Which got him in the system,  that is set up keep you in.   With out going into a huge explanation at 23 he is still paying for that mistake.  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I used to think the same way.  I’m glad you turned your life around.  I have just seen too many cases lately where good kids have been caught up in system over minor offenses and have not recovered.  I don’t have the answers ,  I just wonder how some of these kids would of turned out,  had they not been “arrested”. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

My nephew is pretty good example . Decent kid,  not a honor roll student by any stretch.   Got caught with a couple joints at school.  We would of been suspended from school back in the day.  They called police.   Which got him in the system,  that is set up keep you in.   With out going into a huge explanation at 23 he is still paying for that mistake.  

Oh...I see what you mean.  Yeah, this "zero tolerance" thing our illustrious indoctrination centers have come up with is out of control.  My daughter had an incident a couple years back with a group of like minded retards that the school felt warranted charges.  I had to get our attorney involved and it quickly escalated into a possible class action against the district.  Our education system needs to be kept in check.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...I see what you mean.  Yeah, this "zero tolerance" thing our illustrious indoctrination centers have come up with is out of control.  My daughter had an incident a couple years back with a group of like minded retards that the school felt warranted charges.  I had to get our attorney involved and it quickly escalated into a possible class action against the district.  Our education system needs to be kept in check.  

Absolutely!!!! 
I had a similar incident with my son.  Huge story,  but instead of admitting their mistake , they tried to double down on fucking him.  My wife was going to drag this bitch over her desk and beat her ass .  :lol:

corrupt ass bitches.   

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

no. she's 9. getting her in the car and getting the door closed really shouldn't be too hard. 

People would'a bitched if that was the extent of the situation as well, the simple fact as to why poor little susie was put into the back  of a police car.  About the only thing the police could've done right in this situation was hand the kid a happy meal for being upset.

Dave's pretty much right, no win situation.

The pepper spray was disgusting though.  Goddamn there'd more humane ways i'd think. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Those cops were pretty pissed, one more spit and that little ghetto cunt gets 7 rounds in the back.

Fucking loser parents, wow.

Right away you gotta go and piss Frenchy off.  What's wrong wich you?  :pc:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, hayward said:

People would'a bitched if that was the extent of the situation as well, the simple fact as to why poor little susie was put into the back  of a police car.  About the only thing the police could've done right in this situation was hand the kid a happy meal for being upset.

Dave's pretty much right, no win situation.

The pepper spray was disgusting though.  Goddamn there'd more humane ways i'd think. :lol:

bitched more or less then filling her face with pepper spray? 

She's 9. they could have put her in the back of the cruiser as easy as it is to move a coffee table with an extra pair of hands to open the car door. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

my son got lucky the school resource officer is pretty decent and puts a stop to a lot of the stupid shit without the administration.    the thing with a pot conviction is it fucks you for federal student aid.  

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

bitched more or less then filling her face with pepper spray? 

She's 9. they could have put her in the back of the cruiser as easy as it is to move a coffee table with an extra pair of hands to open the car door. 

That's odd, come to think of it, i've never seen a coffee table's legs come to life......

I'm sorry you're out in left field picking a booger and not paying attention to the game.  Dave and I both made it pretty clear the pepper spray was not right.  

Or should I type it all out in French for ya?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
23 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Police were called by parents as child was out of control was kicking biting and spitting on officers

At the end of the day RPD pepper sprayed a 9 year old. No version of this ends well for the five-oh, they will get sued for a shit ton.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

At the end of the day RPD pepper sprayed a 9 year old. No version of this ends well for the five-oh, the tax payers  will get sued for a shit ton.

Little fix, but agreed. 

JMO but that's why they need to do away with qualified immunity for police, make them personally and financially responsible for their actions and not the tax payers of the communities they live in.

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

At the end of the day RPD pepper sprayed a 9 year old. No version of this ends well for the five-oh, they will get sued for a shit ton.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Yep,the tax payer ultimatly foots the bill.

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

JMO but that's why they need to do away with qualified immunity for police, make them personally and financially responsible for their actions and not the tax payers of the communities they live in.

Absolutely!

27 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Cops would be afraid to do anything then...bad idea imo.

• Like 2