Check your account email address ×

What are trumpers going to do without Amazon?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your life is really kinda simple, eh?

I'm going to PM you my address.

If, after I retire, I am here wasting my time posting thread after thread, I want you to come to Maine and shoot me in the face.

Also, the combination to my gun safe... wouldn't want you to cross state lines illegally or anything...

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

If, after I retire, I am here wasting my time posting thread after thread, I want you to come to Maine and shoot me in the face.

Also, the combination to my gun safe... wouldn't want you to cross state lines illegally or anything...

Right? ...and it’s a deal!  What should I do with your wife after your face has been sheared off?  Never mind.....I’ll figure it out.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

You will have blocks of free time....believe me.

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Must be fake news.

It'd be nice if you libtard hacks could include a link with your babble so the free thinking world can decode real from fantasy.

You didn’t get the memo? Boycott on all companies “censoring” all things reoublicana.

The real answer here is Wal-Mart.  They continue to errode Amazon's grip.  Their seller direct channel is better and they have more share of the grocery business. 

Amazon prime is losing its luster as the days of 2 day shipping have slipped away.  I don't think I've had a package arrive that quickly in months.

9 minutes ago, F3600 said:

The real answer here is Wal-Mart.  They continue to errode Amazon's grip.  Their seller direct channel is better and they have more share of the grocery business. 

Amazon prime is losing its luster as the days of 2 day shipping have slipped away.  I don't think I've had a package arrive that quickly in months.

4th. last thing I ordered from Amazon took 22 days to get here.

Edited by XCR1250

10 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Amazon is well diversified. Their mail order business is becoming a sideline. 

34 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Oh, yeah. :yawn:

I'm an eBay guy over Amazon 90% of the time.

I just go with the best price. I’m not a snowflake so I don’t participate in this cancel culture BS.

:dunno: 

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

walmart has stepped up their game for sure.  Amazon interface is just easier.  I prob get 5 amazon packages a week and will continue to do so as it's easy.  the prime shipping has become a joke.  I ordered some lugnuts today prime and they are supposed to be here Saturday,  thats become typical.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I dont use it . Prob 10 packages my whole life from Amazon total.  So really zero change . 

I can honestly say the same.. 10-15 in my life, and because I got gift cards..Easy enough to find anything I want locally

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I can honestly say the same.. 10-15 in my life, and because I got gift cards..Easy enough to find anything I want locally

There is no locally here really....i buy lots off the internets.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You didn’t get the memo? Boycott on all companies “censoring” all things reoublicana.

Is this a thing??