Check your account email address ×

Market off to a bad start today

Kind of what I expected. Until that fuck-face is out of the White House, and out of our faces, we will have instability.

I'm not expecting that for at least 6 months.

Fucking bastard. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kind of what I expected. Until that fuck-face is out of the White House, and out of our faces, we will have instability.

Fucking bastard. 

LOL, The ignorance is amazing.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fucking bastard. 

Biden just said he is going to support Black, Latino, Asian & Indian small businesses ...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fucking bastard. 

:lol:   

Kind of what I expected. Until that pair of fuck-faces are out of the White House, and out of our faces, we will have instability, hyperinflation, increased taxes and spending, and jobs heading right back out of the country.

I'm not expecting that for at least 4 years.

Fucking bastards. 

You leftists always struggle with your words so fixed it for you. 

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Biden just said he is going to support Black, Latino, Asian & Indian small businesses ...

He's got the cure for Covid then!  Hoooray!  Or...are we just gonna stop acting like hypochondriac imbeciles?

Also, did he not support them before?  Why not say, "All small businesses"?  Just more idiotic fodder for the Dem party idiot bandwagon.

Fucking bastard. 

Isn't there a place you can go to get all the insanity you want, without jerking off on your computer at people just wishing there was more snow on the ground?

And no, that white stuff in your hands is not the same thing.

The capital riot might have a small effect on the market. Prolonged social unrest, let say a big riot at the inauguration, would serve to raise some fears. It won’t take much for foreign investors to start pulling assets if this gets too ugly. Constant attack on US institutions and elected officials would mean a collapse of the market. No question. 

Sledding and the left's agenda are at complete odd's with each other.  If they get their way they will put an end to the sport completely.  Yet another data point as to just how idiotic it would be to support the left and call yourself a sled head.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Sledding and the left's agenda are at complete odd's with each other.  If they get their way they will put an end to the sport completely.  Yet another data point as to just how idiotic it would be to support the left and call yourself a sled head.

The sport is dying. It’s needs no help getting there. 

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The capital riot might have a small effect on the market. Prolonged social unrest, let say a big riot at the inauguration, would serve to raise some fears. It won’t take much for foreign investors to start pulling assets if this gets too ugly. Constant attack on US institutions and elected officials would mean a collapse of the market. No question. 

If clouds roll in tomorrow, there's a possibility it will bring rain.  If it doesn't rain, it will most likely just stay overcast.  If it does rain, there's a pretty good chance the ground will get wet.  But, on the other hand, if it doesn't rain, there's a sold chance the ground will stay dry.  If it stays dry, it will most likely stay dry until it rains.  When rain happens, it will most likely be brought in by clouds..  No question.

Eye Roll GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

What the fuck are you even talking about?  The actual protest that you dipshits now want to label a riot in order to serve your interests has zero effect on the market.  It may scare the living shit out of leftists and karen's who might pull their tiny retirements funds out in total distress but foreign investors that absolutely depend on the US economy to survive and profit? Not a chance.

What will effect the market will be taxation, spending and hyperinflations led by the buffoon moving into the white house.

1 minute ago, jdsky said:

What the fuck are you even talking about?  The actual protest that you dipshits now want to label a riot in order to serve your interests has zero effect on the market.  It may scare the living shit out of leftists and karen's who might pull their tiny retirements funds out in total distress but foreign investors that absolutely depend on the US economy to survive and profit? Not a chance.

What will effect the market will be taxation, spending and hyperinflations led by the buffoon moving into the white house.

We are all about to find out. 

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lmao:

53 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

they need the help,  white privilege has kept the white small businesses going time  the rest get their shot

:snack:  

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If clouds roll in tomorrow, there's a possibility it will bring rain.  If it doesn't rain, it will most likely just stay overcast.  If it does rain, there's a pretty good chance the ground will get wet.  But, on the other hand, if it doesn't rain, there's a sold chance the ground will stay dry.  If it stays dry, it will most likely stay dry until it rains.  When rain happens, it will most likely be brought in by clouds..  No question.

OMG, nailed AFJ/SPIN.   Such a wealth of predictions from him.

50 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

they need the help,  white privilege has kept the white small businesses going time  the rest get their shot

Yeah cause everyone knows how great asians are about filing honest tax returns. if they file at all.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:

How can we transfer this magical “white privilege” to ensure non-white businesses are successful?  Then, how can we protect these same businesses, that do get successful from this “white privilege” from being burned down by their own neighbors during the next riot...errrr, I mean, “peaceful protests”?

We all ponder.....

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

forecasting-stone.jpg.564fe303021231dc5a97db6cff40092d.jpg

• Haha 1