Check your account email address ×

Time to break up the techs

f7ben

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We don’t need fully owned propaganda arms of any particular party. Fuck Facebook and Twitter

Trump the piece of filth has exposed them

It needs to go farther, they track you every key stroke online and your every movement with you cellphone.

Just now, Kivalo said:

It needs to go farther, they track you every key stroke online and your every movement with you cellphone.

And I’m fine with that.....I consent to it as long they aren’t an arm of the government 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

And I’m fine with that.....I consent to it as long they aren’t an arm of the government 

How long before they use that information for something besides targeted ads?

• Like 1

@Highmarkposted an article earlier this week about how bad this can get.  Government pushing companies to spread their chosen word and rewarding them for it...while punishing others that want to speak freely.

Goebbels would be in heaven if he was here working for the Dems right now.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Capitalism and humanity aren't compatible. 

Time to choose which we're going to keep.

Tax cuts for the biggest corps that increased wealth expodentially, repeal of net neutrality, and put in place judges against anti trust laws. What could possibly go wrong? This is a Mary Shelley novel. :lol: 

• Like 2

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Tax cuts for the biggest corps that increased wealth expodentially, repeal of net neutrality, and put in place judges against anti trust laws. What could possibly go wrong? This is a Mary Shelley novel. :lol: 

Everything I don't like about capitalism is communism...

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We don’t need fully owned propaganda arms of any particular party. Fuck Facebook and Twitter

Add apple Google and Amazon to your list

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If you don’t like it don’t fuckin use it.

its simple you dumb ass.

You are without question the most simple minded fool I have ever encountered.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Ben, I never agreed with your frothy freakout posture of resistance against our big government surveillance, Patriot Act, etc., because I always thought there were constitutional protections in place to protect us against abuses.  And I maintain that Trump did not abuse those powers.  But after seeing whats happened the last couple days, all the deplatforming, censorship, and overplaying their hands by the Democrats, I admit you were right.  :bc:    These fuckers need to die in a fire.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ben, I never agreed with your frothy freakout posture of resistance against our big government surveillance, Patriot Act, etc., because I always thought there were constitutional protections in place to protect us against abuses.  And I maintain that Trump did not abuse those powers.  But after seeing whats happened the last couple days, all the deplatforming, censorship, and overplaying their hands by the Democrats, I admit you were right.  :bc:    These fuckers need to die in a fire.

tenor-4.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dave said:

tenor-4.gif

Don't get me wrong, I still think he's a fucking lunatic, but his concerns about government abuse of power and over reach were well founded.  We're in strange times.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

You are without question the most simple minded fool I have ever encountered.

This is the nicest thing anybody has said to this fucking dolt in months.  

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

He's been correct about a lot of things but, not as correct as he thinks (like many of us I suppose) and his methods to get there were questionably but still.....correct is correct.  We're about to see the largest usurping of our Constitutional rights in history.  Along with the second (maybe first) largest exodus of jobs and wealth leaving the nation.  It's gonna get interesting.

7 hours ago, Dave said:

tenor-4.gif

:lol: