Check your account email address ×

I fucking hate these government assholes who are enforcing these covid mandates

jtssrx

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

I'm not telling anyone what to do just don't cry about the economy being closed and the issues that causes then cry about the only pathway back to a fully open economy. 

No you are parroting bullshit MSM propaganda and bending over to take it dry because well everyone is taking it dry and you didn't know there was another way.

continue to spout your propaganda........................

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The cause of the issues are government overreach and over reaction. I’d say it’s planned 

Yes.  

Governor Whitmer :
 Business owners are not looking for a handout from you. How about you let them open their businesses? 
Governor sounded like a televangelist begging for money.  As soon as she gets her hands on all the  stimulus money she will lead us all to salvation. It is disgusting what she has been allowed to get away with. 

• Like 3

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Is Anton going to cover the medical bills and lost wages of his employees or people who get infected?  

I know it’s a lot to ask but just give the scientists 6 months or so. When everyone who wants a vaccine has one, then you antivaxxers can continue to work on herd immunity naturally.  Don’t worry about the increased risk of stroke or lesions on your lungs.  You’ll be fine. Maybe there is a business opportunity to build hospitals for anti vaxxers.  All treatments can come from You tube. No more elitist medical school bullshit. 

When are you going to stop manufacturing  product that are detrimental to the enviroment?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, frenchy said:

people like me? What have I done to promote any of this? 

oughta be good...

Hey...you better careful....’Ol Benny is going to be out slitting throats as soon as he finishes up here today!!!! Lucky for you the border is closed! 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Since when were real men fat slobs? 

Vaccines are the most important step back to normalcy.  Darwin will help sort it out.  Stay well:thumbsup:  

Oh look, a fat joke. Is 12 your age or IQ? I’ve seen glasses of fucking water that have more brain cells than you display. 

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

handle what, other than being an internet blowhard? 

Hello pot? You have a HELL of a head start on me there Cheech.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yep!  And if I could, I’d patronize every fucking one of them for the next twenty meals.  It’s fucking time for this shit to stop.

People have been trying that here and it’s not working. The state is just fining them into oblivion. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It’s too late for many

Yup. Sadly, it is. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

41 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Oh look, a fat joke. Is 12 your age or IQ? I’ve seen glasses of fucking water that have more brain cells than you display. 

Hello pot? You have a HELL of a head start on me there Cheech.

People have been trying that here and it’s not working. The state is just fining them into oblivion. 

Yup. Sadly, it is. 

Not a joke - just a question :dunno:

:lol: 

57 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What a surprise.  They got bi-partisan support to drop the $1200 for American citizens. Again, nothing for middle class working Americans.  

Seriously...how much more evidence do we need that all of Congress could not give a fuck about any of us.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

What a surprise.  They got bi-partisan support to drop the $1200 for American citizens. Again, nothing for middle class working Americans.  

Direct payments need to be targeted.  Give the people more who need it and none to those who don’t.  

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Restaurants are the number 1 place to contract Covid, second is health clubs.

So yeah let’s let them infect the population....there’s that successful Sweden thingy ...you know herd immunity.

Idiots

Go fuck your self stay in your fucking basement if yiu are terrified 😨 of catching a covid . What I dont get is if the mask works so fucking well why close anything in the first place ? 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Not a joke - just a question :dunno:

:lol: 

Oh you’re soooooo witty. So 12 is your IQ. Gotcha. 

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Go fuck your self stay in your fucking basement if yiu are terrified 😨 of catching a covid . What I dont get is if the mask works so fucking well why close anything in the first place ? 

Everything is closed because of the over pussification of this world, plain and simple. According to some halfwits we are just supposed to take our vaccine now and stfu. Before that, it was: 

Social distance. 
2 weeks to flatten the curve. 
Report your neighbor for not “sheltering in place”. 
Asymptomatic spread. 
Mask up it saves lives. 
Riots and protests don’t spread COVID. 
Outdoor gatherings are fine. 
Trump rallies are super spreader events. 
Mask up so kids can go back to school. 
Kids in school are causing the spread. Close schools. 
Thanksgiving travel is going to increase case numbers. 
We need to stop dining and going to bars because it spreads there. 
Don’t get together for the holidays because we saw what happened during thanksgiving. 
Vaccine, vaccine, vaccine. 

I think that about covers it.