Check your account email address ×

Were Pre emptive pardons a thing before swamp draining Trump?

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Seems like the type of thing you’d here about in shit hole countries. Not “the world’s greatest democracy. 

On a side note, Trump lost, let me know when that Welcher pays his bet. 

Wants to pardon his kids yet Hunter Biden was a bad guy. Fuck the Trump grifters.

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

didn't the dark savior pardon over 1000 people at the end of his reign:dunno:

I don’t know. How many of them where in his campaign team?  How many indictments of Obama era officials?  

Were any of them pre emptive?  Did Obama ever offer pardons in order to shut up witnesses ?  

Trump’s a grifter and you are a mark. 

If Mitch didn’t obstruct Justice someone smarter than Trump would have been in charge for Covid.  No one would have handled it worse. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, Highmark said:

Has a preemptive pardon been given out?

When they are - how are you going to justify them?  :lol: Dude - you’d literally lick the sweat beads off Donny’s lil nutsack if he asked - might have to knock @ArcticCrusher out of the way - or maybe you could share and slurp on one nut apiece.... :lmao: 

14 hours ago, SnowRider said:

When they are - how are you going to justify them?  :lol: Dude - you’d literally lick the sweat beads off Donny’s lil nutsack if he asked - might have to knock @ArcticCrusher out of the way - or maybe you could share and slurp on one nut apiece.... :lmao: 

So tell the site how a self professed A- lister who happens to be one the USA's top light bulb salesman bothers to buy a used sans toolkit snowmobile?

I mean its just hard to phantom.

:lol:

• Haha 1

On 12/8/2020 at 9:00 AM, revkevsdi said:

Seems like the type of thing you’d here about in shit hole countries. Not “the world’s greatest democracy. 

Were 3 year bullshit filled  investigations attempting to overthrough a sitting president because you could not accept the results of a election a thing before Trump? No they were not .

• Like 1

On 12/8/2020 at 1:58 PM, Mainecat said:

Wants to pardon his kids yet Hunter Biden was a bad guy. Fuck the Trump grifters.

Now you are going to attempt to prop up hunter after sitting on the Trump kids for 4 yrs . You really are snowrider level self aware 

On 12/8/2020 at 3:34 PM, Roosting said:

Didn't hillary's team get preemptive pardons in 2016?

Depends on if you call ‘A promise not to suicide your ass’ a pardon. :) lolol

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Now you are going to attempt to prop up hunter after sitting on the Trump kids for 4 yrs . You really are snowrider level self aware 

I think the time to really shit on Hunter is when he fails to get security clearance and Joe says fuck it and puts him to work in the whitehouse. 

https://www.gq.com/story/kushner-company-flooded-with-money

You chase a fake story about 3 million dollar Hunter Biden deals and ignore 90 million to Kushner from the people that were behind 9/11. I know Trumpanzies suck at math but 90 is more than 3. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I think the time to really shit on Hunter is when he fails to get security clearance and Joe says fuck it and puts him to work in the whitehouse. 

https://www.gq.com/story/kushner-company-flooded-with-money

You chase a fake story about 3 million dollar Hunter Biden deals and ignore 90 million to Kushner from the people that were behind 9/11. I know Trumpanzies suck at math but 90 is more than 3. 

LOL!  Now hunters graft is fake, :lol:

On 12/8/2020 at 2:58 PM, Mainecat said:

There is video with Hunter smoking crack and his teenage niece rubbing his dingus  with her feet. Find me one comparable with Donald Trump Junior and we can talk.  :lol: pray tell, what is trump pardoning himself or his family for?

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/8/2020 at 9:00 AM, revkevsdi said:

Yes.  :lol:  

https://www.seattletimes.com/opinion/editorials/president-obama-should-pardon-hillary-clinton-to-pre-empt-donald-trumps-threat/

President Obama should pardon Hillary Clinton to pre-empt Donald Trump’s threat

Originally published November 14, 2016 at 4:29 pm Updated November 14, 2016 at 4:55 pm
  • Haha 1