Check your account email address ×

Would you get a COVID vaccine for $1500?

Anler

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Getting for free or even if I have to pay.  No brainer.  Maybe the MAGA’s will skip it and COVID/Darwin can do their thing.....

maybe you'll grow an extra finger or maybe a tail, but SAFE FROM THE RONA! (maybe)

Remember when Greenstreak grew his thumb back?

Edited by Fireball 440
  • Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

anyone under 50 without high risk conditions  who says getting this vaccine is a no brainer is a moron.  Esp given the side effects that were out there in testing and how quickly this was rushed through.  

Fauci and friends say it’s good...it’s good.  

A fat ginger should probably get the vaccine.

• USA Contributing Member

Side effects are supposedly pretty brutal for some.  Makes me wonder if they will be hesitant to give it out to all with poor health or underlying conditions.

"If the flu doesn't get ya the vaccine will!"

• Like 1

I'll let some higher risk groups go first and be the test pilots.  Being in my 30s I won't be on the list to get it for awhile anyways.  Employers will likely require their employees get vaccinated before returning to work.  That's going to be a political football.

I think it is going to be required for many. Kids to return to school, boarding a plane, employers may require it to return to work, etc... May as well get $1500 for it. $1500 for you, $1500 for the wife and $1500 for each kid? Could be a economic boom!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think it is going to be required for many. Kids to return to school, boarding a plane, employers may require it to return to work, etc... May as well get $1500 for it. $1500 for you, $1500 for the wife and $1500 for each kid? Could be a economic boom!

Forcing it on kids is wrong IMO but I can def see a Biden admin doing so through the Dept of Education funding.  If one was going to force iton the ed system it should be on the teachers not the kids who have almost no risk.    

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Forcing it on kids is wrong IMO but I can def see a Biden admin doing so through the Dept of Education funding.  If one was going to force iton the ed system it should be on the teachers not the kids who have almost no risk.    

You mean besides all of the other vaccines they force on kids? 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

You mean besides all of the other vaccines they force on kids? 

One of the hardest things for me as a parent was watching them pump the kids up with this stuff. :flush: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

One of the hardest things for me as a parent was watching them pump the kids up with this stuff. :flush: 

I didn't mind most of it.  Much of it has been tested and proven and aren't political illnesses and diseases.  Covid?  No.

• Like 2

Just now, Frostynuts said:

Me neither. Where the hell you been ? I was kinda hoping the rona didn,t get you. LOL

Had to deal with some personal shit and been in the south finishing up some family probate stuff now.  I want to start building a home back in the MN/WI area ASAP  Still got one race sled left...probably to be sold this week.  So....may be a "non-sledding" year for me.  :sad:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

So is there a truelly accurate asymptomatic test out yet to avoid those people getting the $1500 vaccine shot or what?  Gonna save a lot of doses if the positive test results keep piling up in the next couple months like it appears to be. 

Ah hell, just let the govt. send everybody $1500 more, fuck it.