Check your account email address ×

Would you get a COVID vaccine for $1500?

Anler

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

those are far more proven. In 5 years I may change my mind about the covid vaccine.  

You mean when we are 3 years into a severe depression? 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

depression will be caused b the politics not the actual covid.  We should be fully open in 90% of this country today.  

Covid is the reason at hand but yes, politics and debt are going to be the lynch pin that sets it off. First things first, we need to get out of this pandemic. I am not sure what everyone is so afraid of? 80% of americans are already brainwashed sheep so if they are afraid the vaccine is some secret kind of mind control I am afraid they are a little late to be concerned about that LOL

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

If it was anywhere as bad as they want you to believe.   The whole country would be like junkies trying to get their next fix. 

yep.  More and more people are walking into retail without masks now...and refusing to wear them.  My wife and I are two of them....nobody has said shit to us yet.  Enough already.  I mean....the election is over, and thus, so is the pandemic!  AMIRITE?

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

depression will be caused b the politics not the actual covid.  We should be fully open in 90% of this country today.  

Agreed.

39 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

$1500 for the vaccine without the nano chip maybe  

A trump humper friend of mine was trying to explain the whole tracking device thing. He looked and sounded ridiculous. I love the guy, but for christ”s sake. Enough is enough already. 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

yep.  More and more people are walking into retail without masks now...and refusing to wear them.  My wife and I are two of them....nobody has said shit to us yet.  Enough already.  I mean....the election is over, and thus, so is the pandemic!  AMIRITE?

Agreed.

I have never worn a Mask, I don't even own 1. No one has said anything to me.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

A trump humper friend of mine was trying to explain the whole tracking device thing. He looked and sounded ridiculous. I love the guy, but for christ”s sake. Enough is enough already. 

I was hoping to hear more about the tracking devices Trump put in all the ballots but haven't seen much since then. 

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I have never worn a Mask, I don't even own 1. No one has said anything to me.

I like the mask thing personally.  It quickly sorts out the mentally feeble and the most fearful Americans when worn out in the open for no apparent reason.  IE...walking through the parking lot into an establishment, wearing one while driving, etc....

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

My wife works in the O R . A friend of hers constantly wants to argue with her that people are getting chipped in the rooms.  I thought one night she was going to grab her by throat...   I am responsible for everything that comes in and out of that room and there the whole time.  No one is getting fucking chipped.!!!  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I think it is going to be required for many. Kids to return to school, boarding a plane, employers may require it to return to work, etc... May as well get $1500 for it. $1500 for you, $1500 for the wife and $1500 for each kid? Could be a economic boom!

MC assured me in another thread that the govt won't track this vaccination and use it as a barrier to all those things you describe.  So don't worry about that.

Just now, F3600 said:

MC assured me in another thread that the govt won't track this vaccination and use it as a barrier to all those things you describe.  So don't worry about that.

Aren't your kid's vaccinations recorded down there ? 

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

LOL...and if we have all learned anything it's that; MC should be the voice of honesty, integrity and reason that we should all adhere to.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

Aren't your kid's vaccinations recorded down there ? 

Yes, they are recorded in your medical record.  That medical record is not used by the Govt to deny you access or usage.  The closest thing we have to Govt vaccination mandate is some public schools, not all, require certain vaccinations for school age kids.  But nothing like the annual flu shot.

21 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Yes, they are recorded in your medical record.  That medical record is not used by the Govt to deny you access or usage.  The closest thing we have to Govt vaccination mandate is some public schools, not all, require certain vaccinations for school age kids.  But nothing like the annual flu shot.

I took my kids to Buffalo to get individual Measles, Mumps and Rubella shots to avoid the Autism-Mercury evidence at the time with the MMR vaccine and that vaccination card was requested many  times or they were out of school. 

I honestly had no idea how many people died of the Flu until this Covid year and I can't say I've ever had the flu. Mandatory Flu shots has ammunition on both sides I guess. Tough one.

Edited by Tinker

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m rather enjoying this time. Low crowds. Crazy people staying indoors. What’s not to like? 

This, I prefer folks stay home. Traffic is lighter. less of a PITA in stores.

Going to let some guinea pigs try it out for 2-3 months.   Then I might get it either way.   Nothings going to change as far as the restrictions go for 6-12 months anyway so whats the rush?

Edited by Highmark