Check your account email address ×

Official 2020/2021 Snowmobile Season

Tomas.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You kept saying that and it helped make my decision...I was close to going with an XC 137 but after reading about the IGX skid and how good it is on trail it was a no brainer.👍🏼

Wait until Santa finds out. :lmao:

Image may contain: text

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah it really has me pumped to ride again...the last few years I kind of lost my sledding mojo.✌🏼👍🏼🌞

You need to get that bad boy in about 4 feet of powdah to really appreciate it.  Fuck the shocks, who needs shocks?!  :lol:  Great looking color combo  :bc: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You need to get that bad boy in about 4 feet of powdah to really appreciate it.  Fuck the shocks, who needs shocks?!  :lol:  Great looking color combo  :bc: 

Haha...I still remember a few old spots not too far from here that are a blast  when we get a good dumping...can’t wait.👍🏼

17” here. 22” next door town. Two towns over 39” and same for several town next that. One meadured in at 42”. Central NH.

All powder though. Could use a light sprinkle or several inches wet snow to mix in.

• Like 1

Just now, CFM said:

17” here. 22” next door town. Two towns over 39” and same for several town next that. One meadured in at 42”. Central NH.

All powder though. Could use a light sprinkle or several inches wet snow to mix in.

I read somewhere that 10” of snow equates to 1” packed on the trail...sounds reasonable.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I read somewhere that 10” of snow equates to 1” packed on the trail...sounds reasonable.

Totally depends on the water content of the snow each storm.

Huge difference can be had.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

What does he think?

16 grand and windshields are extra.  :lol:  But in all seriousness, awesome sled with the Pro 36/40 shocks.  Even my base model works pretty damn good over some of the choppy shit we occasionally hit today.

• Like 1

Just now, awful knawful said:

Went and got a lead to put on my g4 for my trickle charger. No need to take seat and battery cover off any more.

$10 well spent.

I'd say it was very well spent!  :bc:

Man.....I am really starting to get the fever for the flavor....and I'm nowhere close to where I need to be right now!  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Just waiting on a set of carbides for this thing. Wife’s sled and my old beater trail sled are already ready to go. 

Oh and snow too. We need a lot more snow. 

85345939-6AF4-4169-A9DC-6712849EB9C0.jpeg

Looks good Nick...how about a truce? 👍🏼🇺🇸🏼

• Thanks 1