Check your account email address ×

Official 2020/2021 Snowmobile Season

Tomas.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Nice!  :bc:

Actually sold my place in Duluth but, will be back up that way in a couple weeks for Xmas with my daughter and looking at a few homes to buy until we find our more permanent spot somewhere around the cities/WI.  Probably gonna miss most of this season dealing with probate shit on my wife's side and a few other little investments I'm trying to force into fruition. right now.  but HEY!  .....already got "dibs" put down on a 2021 SX 

Saw you were thinking of somewhere between Mankato and Rochester?  I can be in downtown Minneapolis from my place in under an hour.  Not sure how important that is to you.  The airport is about 50 minutes depending on traffic.  That's as close as I need to be and keeps my wife happy so she can go do things and see her friends.

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Saw you were thinking of somewhere between Mankato and Rochester?  I can be in downtown Minneapolis from my place in under an hour.  Not sure how important that is to you.  The airport is about 50 minutes depending on traffic.  That's as close as I need to be and keeps my wife happy so she can go do things and see her friends.

Bingo!  You and X2700 both in the Rochester area?

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sure what it is but Stephanie Abrams gives me a boner.🤣

Kind of a bigger bottom gal but really pretty and sexy as hell. I think she’s a doll.

:bc: 

• Like 1

On 12/6/2020 at 5:35 PM, Anler said:

2x. The mission helmet looks pretty impressive. They make some good stuff. I love my titan helmet

Just looked at the Mission Helmets, for 669 with elec shield for the carbon model does the AMS really work without using the elec shield and how well does it work without using the non elec shield ? Nice looking product. Anler are you using the elec goggles with the Titan ?

https://youtu.be/3M4Ka9W_Axc

Edited by WFO

37 minutes ago, WFO said:

Just looked at the Mission Helmets, for 669 with elec shield for the carbon model does the AMS really work without using the elec shield and how well does it work without using the non elec shield ? Nice looking product. Anler are you using the elec goggles with the Titan ?

https://youtu.be/3M4Ka9W_Axc

No just the regular goggle. Never needed an electric one, they work really good. 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2020 at 10:57 AM, DriftBusta said:

Locked and loaded.  

130981280_202392504848586_7047497201298553723_n (1).jpg

Woofie is like the Lex or whatever their names are on SNOW-TRAX TV.   When it comes to sledding......... he's a big bastid. 

Fukkin die-hard Repub.  :kneebash:

Just now, awful knawful said:

Lex?

😂

It's a family on TV that does SNOWTRAX TV. I don't remember their fukkin names, all I know is that they have a lot of the latest sleds on the show. Woofie has some good shit too.