Check your account email address ×

Group discount?

I’m sure all you rww nitwits could get a nice  dry cleaning discount on all the “I support the troops”, “we need transparency”, “we need to eliminate the debt”, “we need to restore integrity in the WH”, “no more lies” hats that  collected dust and mold in the back of your closets the last 4 years. You’ll be needing them again in a few months...

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m sure all you rww nitwits could get a nice  discount on all the “I support the troops”, “we need transparency”, “we need to eliminate the debt”, “we need to restore integrity in the WH”, “no more lies” hats that  collected dust and mold in the back of your closets the last 4 years. You’ll be needing them again in a few months...

Oh it’s already started. Welcome back.

have you been to a dr yet, to get your dementia and poor memory checked out? it seems we have to go over this about every month. if a simple, lame collusion claim was all that was wanted by mueller, that wouldn't amount to jack shit, especially with the GOP,  mueller would have stopped at the trump tower meeting evidence. i'm sure a jury, or anyone with a clue, could see what was happening there. especially after all the lying about it. mueller is digging deeper, to find the motivation, connections, and who was involved in all this. now print this post out and paste in on your refrigerator door, along with your reminder of what meds to take and your wife's name. i'm not going to tell you this again. 

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Why do you continue to waste so much time with a bunch of dishonest hacks in here? 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

have you been to a dr yet, to get your dementia and poor memory checked out? it seems we have to go over this about every month. if a simple, lame collusion claim was all that was wanted by mueller, that wouldn't amount to jack shit, especially with the GOP,  mueller would have stopped at the trump tower meeting evidence. i'm sure a jury, or anyone with a clue, could see what was happening there. especially after all the lying about it. mueller is digging deeper, to find the motivation, connections, and who was involved in all this. now print this post out and paste in on your refrigerator door, along with your reminder of what meds to take and your wife's name. i'm not going to tell you this again. 

Speaking of dishonest hacks.....

im sure you voted Biden a few weeks ago? I mean after all the anti-troop and general rhetoric coming out of the WH had to sway you. Right?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Why do you continue to waste so much time with a bunch of dishonest hacks in here? 

You have 26,000+ posts here, why be critical of something you've already done? Right, Mr. Timewaster. :lmao:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Speaking of dishonest hacks.....

im sure you voted Biden a few weeks ago? I mean after all the anti-troop and general rhetoric coming out of the WH had to sway you. Right?

You call others hacks.... what I posted is you being everything you say we are, except I got it quoted.

We could call your post lies..... but we are a polite bunch and just call you willfully uninformed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m sure all you rww nitwits could get a nice  dry cleaning discount on all the “I support the troops”, “we need transparency”, “we need to eliminate the debt”, “we need to restore integrity in the WH”, “no more lies” hats that  collected dust and mold in the back of your closets the last 4 years. You’ll be needing them again in a few months...

What's up my man!!?? :bc:

I'd tell him to run away for months, but he probably would!!!

No doubt these cucks wives have men who are there to satisfy them.  :lol:  

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No doubt these cucks wives have men who are there to satisfy them.  :lol:  

Haha...I love the fact that you said this in response to Moe...perfect!🤣🤣

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

When Snowrider came back and you didn’t I actually thought you had some integrity. Now you’re saying we need to get some integrity back in the White House. If by integrity you mean taking money from Ukraine and China that was laundered through your sons businesses? Because that’s exactly what Joe Biden did. 

side note I actually missed you because unlike toolkit you have a brain

Edited by jtssrx

Just now, jtssrx said:

When Snowrider came back and you didn’t I actually thought you had some integrity. Now you’re saying we need to get some integrity back in the White House. If by integrity you mean taking money from Ukraine and China that was laundered through your sons businesses? Because that’s exactly what Joe Biden did. 

OMG, Here I thought maybe something happened, but it was all just a couple of adult white males that act like teenage girls and run away from any possible discussion.  My god, these people actually ride sleds?  Obviously they are just a couple of whiny little "yes (wo)men"

• Like 2