Check your account email address ×

Group discount?

Imagine the amount of asshurt you must have to leave a sled site for months because Mueller made you look like a complete hack.

Any posts Slinger et al make.... it's like a recurring story of "I ran away with my balls tucked." :lol:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m sure all you rww nitwits could get a nice  dry cleaning discount on all the “I support the troops”, “we need transparency”, “we need to eliminate the debt”, “we need to restore integrity in the WH”, “no more lies” hats that  collected dust and mold in the back of your closets the last 4 years. You’ll be needing them again in a few months...

Lmfao another one on que

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah the honesty, knowledge, wit, awareness and debating skills of some of you clowns scared me away

:lol:

Just admit outright you were gutthooked hook, line and sinker on the ENTIRE Russian collusion thing, then failed to admit it... and we will forgive you and welcome you into our fold once again.

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

Imagine the amount of asshurt you must have to leave a sled site for months because Mueller made you look like a complete hack.

Any posts Slinger et al make.... it's like a recurring story of "I ran away with my balls tucked." :lol:

Shud up, “sucker and loser”. I’m not here to debate, argue etc with you asshats again. I’m here to rub your nose in shit and point out your hypocrisy, double standards, and most fitting for you, plastic patriotism. Might as well drop off that uniform of youre at the local goodwill. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Shud up, “sucker and loser”. I’m not here to debate, argue etc with you asshats again. I’m here to rub your nose in shit and point out your hypocrisy, double standards, and most fitting for you, plastic patriotism. Might as well drop off that uniform of youre at the local goodwill. 

God I've missed the abject throating of the liberal narrative in the smooth manner you present it....

Glad you're here to class up the joint.....

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Just admit outright you were gutthooked hook, line and sinker on the ENTIRE Russian collusion thing, then failed to admit it... and we will forgive you and welcome you into our fold once again.

It’s like this snakey. An astronaut who’s been in space, will grow very tired of, and soon give up, trying to have a discussion about space with a flat earther. It’s a waste of time. When I saw how you and many others defending trump, I knew it was time. You no longer have any honesty and intellect. So cheers, continue to enjoy your canvas to paint yourself as whoever you want to be

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It’s like this snakey. An astronaut who’s been in space, will grow very tired of, and soon give up, trying to have a discussion about space with a flat earther. It’s a waste of time. When I saw how you and many others defending trump, I knew it was time. You no longer have any honesty and intellect. So cheers, continue to enjoy your canvas to paint yourself as whoever you want to be

Problem is, I am the astronaut in the story.

You ran away.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Pussy1 and now Pussy2 now feel its safe enough to make a return....how was the Hidy Hole?

Dude it’s just a small sled site...leave, stay WGAF?

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Problem is, I am the astronaut in the story.

You ran away.

Sure snake. The same guy who got caught bribing Ukraine to help win an election had nothing to do with Russia doing the same! Perfect example of what I’m talking about. I’d bet you did this for every other trump scandal that’s come along. Pretend it didn’t happen, call it “fake news”. Coward. 

14 minutes ago, jammin said:

Doing alright I assume? 

14 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Hope you are doing well :bc: 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

X2

Thanks. Yeah I’m doing great. The surgery kicked my ass hard for about a week. My valve was in really bad shape, according to the surgeon. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Thanks. Yeah I’m doing great. The surgery kicked my ass hard for about a week. My valve was in really bad shape, according to the surgeon. 

You more than likely blew it out by letting this place get to you. :lmao::bc:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol, no. Birth defect

Glad your ok.

My 28 year old niece had a valve replaced with a pig valve. She was running a marathon in New Mexico when she just went down. Almost died right on the spot. Thankfully she was a NP running with other docs that day.

Edited by Mainecat

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Glad your ok.

My 28 year old niece had a valve replaced with a pig valve. She was running a marathon in New Mexico when she just went down. Almost died right on the spot. Thankfully she was a NP running with other docs that day.

Mine’s bio-prosthetic. Man made, but used tissue from a cow heart. Should get 15 to 20 years out of it. 

• Like 1