Check your account email address ×

Nails it

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just a perfect storm for the Dems to muster out a "victory"..

Anyone who thinks the complicit media isn't an extension of the D party and played a major role in defeating Trump is delusional.

Play the corona up as much as possible, report only negative news about the President, play along with the collusion, ukraine impeachment etc. and never acknowledge when it was bogus.

Sweep anything negative about Joe and Hunter under the rug.

Unfortunately, the majority of americans are either too dumb or lazy to see what was really happening before their eyes .And the mail-in voting was the nail in the coffin.

We got what we deserve.

Anyone listening to the new Presidents speech tonight?.....back to political washington correctness ad nauseam.:thumbdown2:

Gonna be a long 4 years

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Anyone who thinks the complicit media isn't an extension of the D party and played a major role in defeating Trump is delusional.

Play the corona up as much as possible, report only negative news about the President, play along with the collusion, ukraine impeachment etc. and never acknowledge when it was bogus.

Unfortunately, the majority of americans are either too dumb or lazy to see what was really happening before their eyes .And the mail-in voting was the nail in the coffin.

We got what we deserve.

Anyone listening to the new Presidents speech tonight?.....back to political washington correctness ad nauseam.:thumbdown2:

Gonna be a long 4 years

Joe and Kamala will continue this just like Obama controlled the sheep by keeping them in the dark.

"Obama arguably went farther — using extraordinary actions to block the flow of information to the public.

The Obama administration used the 1917 Espionage Act with unprecedented vigor, prosecuting more people under that law for leaking sensitive information to the public than all previous administrations combined. Obama’s Justice Department dug into confidential communications between news organizations and their sources as part of that effort.

In 2013 the Obama administration obtained the records of 20 Associated Press office phone lines and reporters’ home and cell phones, seizing them without notice, as part of an investigation into the disclosure of information"

https://apnews.com/article/ffc60235c26c470c9047e0da6ff19f95

Obama's Efforts to Control Media Are 'Most Aggressive' Since Nixon, Report Says

https://www.wired.com/2013/10/obama-nixon-media-war/

Barack Obama was a greater enemy of the free press than Trump — Michael's essay

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/sunday/the-sunday-edition-for-may-5-2019-1.5121509/barack-obama-was-a-greater-enemy-of-the-free-press-than-trump-michael-s-essay-1.5121514

obamaa3.jpg

• Gold Member

If the Dems get control of the Senate as democrats promise to eliminate the filibuster it is going to be the crowning achievement of the dem controlled government like it was for appointment of judges under Obama.

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

We got what we deserve.

Gonna be a long 4 years

Honestly, if it was just Trump I would more apt to agree it was a personal issue. we re- elected a handful of the dumbest mother fuckers  around here . You would have to have shit for brains to vote for any of these women.  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Honestly, if it was just Trump I would more apt to agree it was a personal issue. we re- elected a handful of the dumbest mother fuckers  around here . You would have to have shit for brains to vote for any of these women.  

Dont feel bad. this is a post from one of my new state reps

cb.jpg

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

We got what we deserve.

Gonna be a long 4 years

nobody voted for biden, they all voted against trump.

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The butt hurt of the trump supporters. Such a pathetic place. 

4 years of your OCD with the TDS, and thats what you come up with?  Jesus.  A little self reflection is in order.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

4 years of your OCD with the TDS, and thats what you come up with?  Jesus.  A little self reflection is in order.

I really got a laugh when I read his post.. That's a pretty epic claim coming from him:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I really got a laugh when I read his post.. That's a pretty epic claim coming from him:lol:

I’m an accepting person. I’m willing to to see you all through this period as you wallow in despair and self pity. :lol: 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m an accepting person. I’m willing to to see you all through this period as you wallow in despair and self pity. :lol: 

Lolllzzz

The odd thing is that not that many years ago Dems were fawning all over Trump. His America First mantra was the same back then as it is now. Spoke about illegal immigration and foreign countries taking advantage of us on many occasions. The difference was that Democrats were good with it because he identified as a Dem. Sports figures and the entertainment industry couldn't get close enough to him. Funny how things change...

• Like 2