Check your account email address ×

Michael Moore the polls are wrong and Trump is Smarter than all of us.

jtssrx

Gotta laugh at Biden's tweets but Kamala is down right vile "I’m looking forward to a future where the people know that—even in crisis—the president has their back." That f'n witch still has the fund page for Rioters. Lose all your belongings and your property is destroyed and that cunt has the Rioters backs ?? WTF is wrong with people

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

If you can honestly look at the vast majority of polls demographics....no matter who you support you have to see the significant errors taking place.   Most of them are polling registered dems at a much higher rate than what people claim or "poll" to be.   This 5-6% error is actually a 10-12% swing (Take 5% off the D add 5% to the R).

I was polled this week.  Accidentally answered a call I thought was from a customer.  Told them I voted straight ticket democrat.

Wife and I are both registered independent so we get hammered around election time.

Edited by Matt

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If you can honestly look at the vast majority of polls demographics....no matter who you support you have to see the significant errors taking place.   Most of them are polling registered dems at a much higher rate than what people claim or "poll" to be.   This 5-6% error is actually a 10-12% swing (Take 5% off the D add 5% to the R).

The Economist did a piece a few weeks ago that mirrored Moore's take here. They claimed registered repubs and trump supporters for whatever reason do not give accurate responses to pollsters :lol: skews the numbers. They claimed in the area of 2-3% but I'd be more inclined to do what Moore suggested and take any lead no matter how big and cut it in half. If you are up 2-3% at that point then it's a dead heat. 

30 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Gotta laugh at Biden's tweets but Kamala is down right vile "I’m looking forward to a future where the people know that—even in crisis—the president has their back." That f'n witch still has the fund page for Rioters. Lose all your belongings and your property is destroyed and that cunt has the Rioters backs ?? WTF is wrong with people

Give the rioters her address. Put Trump stickers on her car.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

The Economist did a piece a few weeks ago that mirrored Moore's take here. They claimed registered repubs and trump supporters for whatever reason do not give accurate responses to pollsters :lol: skews the numbers. They claimed in the area of 2-3% but I'd be more inclined to do what Moore suggested and take any lead no matter how big and cut it in half. If you are up 2-3% at that point then it's a dead heat. 

Its not just that.   Polls show more American's identify as a R than D (yet very close) yet most polls poll 5-7% more D's than R's.   Easy way to skew the results. 

Edited by Highmark

42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You also need to take into consideration the number of mail in ballots that won't be counted for Dems. , especially with all the people voting that way for the first time.

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I know myself personally don't answer calls or participate in any non FS.com polls.   Seems to be more of a Liberal Karen thingy.

Being a registered independent in NH i am used to a lot of polling.  Not so much this year which is kind of odd so having them sampling more dems might be the case.   overall the raw number polling in 16 wasn't that far off for Hillary,   Trump over performed in a handful of states where the third parties underperformed projections.  IMO because a lot of people while they wanted to vote for the third party end of the day felt they couldn't because Hillary was just so bad.  I was undecided until the end when we were still a tossup state so I voted Trump.  I

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I agree with Moore. This thing ain’t over. What is over is any kind of unity in America. No matter who wins, the prospects are grim for America. 

As long as the democrat faggots are unhappy things are good for America 

• Like 1