Check your account email address ×

Decent debate.

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump must have lied over 100 times.

At least, maybe 200!  A much more civil debate.  No ones minds were changed tonight, Mr. Obvious just checking in...and if anyones mind WAS changed after listening to one debate, you probably have no business voting anyways...

Edited by DriftBusta

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

No question she interrupted Trump more and was letting Biden speak but she did better than CW.

And yet still Trump talked longer by 3 minutes, pretty even if you aren't a partisan.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Same, she did a great job moderating.

I'm calling a big win for Biden.

you know, he didnt appear as demented as he usually does. He usually bumbles and stutters alot more. I still think he is a fucking cunt tho

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You trying to tell us something about yourself?

It all makes sense.

Goddamn...here I’ve been thinking Manitoba held the title for dumbfuck residents...clearly it’s New Brunswick!🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

no they don't-  bunch of guthooked snowflakes out there still scared of the covid for zero real reason.  Guy like you should be afraid your in the demo to get killed easier by it but the vast majority are safer getting the covid than driving to work.  

I've been driving for 57 years. A few close calls, but so far, so good. At least driving I have SOME control over my outcome. COVID, is like RUSSIAN ROULETTE gone wild, as far as I'm concerned.

Fer Crissake, I feel like shit now,  God forbid I get #19, I'm sure I'll be in rough shape. Thanks, but no thanks.  :stop:

1 hour ago, Dieselgeek said:

Lost my mom to PSP 2 years ago at the age of 63. Don’t wish that disease on anyone! 

I don’t either..I’ve seen parents of friends die from dementia(not sure which form) but it was awful.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t either..I’ve seen parents of friends die from dementia(not sure which form) but it was awful.

Yet you're implying the president has it, despite his mental acuity being in another zip code from Bidens.  What a piece of shit.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yet you're implying the president has it, despite his mental acuity being in another zip code from Bidens.  What a piece of shit.

Oh go fuck yourself and take your moral high ground bullshit with you...the jokes about Biden  being senile are funny to you but hey...Trump is off limits. What a fucking cheesedick you are.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh go fuck yourself and take your moral high ground bullshit with you...the jokes about Biden  being senile are funny to you but hey...Trump is off limits. What a fucking cheesedick you are.🤣

The idea of a presidential candidate having early onset dementia isn't very funny at all, but you're gonna vote for him anyways.  Thats some special kind of stupid.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The idea of a presidential candidate having early onset dementia isn't very funny at all, but you're gonna vote for him anyways.  Thats some special kind of stupid.

It's scary as fuck TBH, Look who would be running the country then.. Kamala and Pilosi.,. Fuck that!..

Joe's got some issues for sure..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Ontario is faggot central

I have to agree its getting crazy , my dad said the other day, that young men in ont are getting mail.order brides to cover their homo ways , the girl lives there with young man looks like they are a couple she happy to be out of her country he doesnt look gay to his family it's a win , win situation ! All a cover up 

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The same goes for the sitting President and you voted for him.

BTW show me where I laughed about it? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

rarely ever see fat rolls protruding like that through a suit. 

He’s tall so he usually hides it well. He’s gotta be pushing 3 bills right now. At his last physical they said he was 240 and I lol’d.