Check your account email address ×

Decent debate.

Neither one of them changed anybody's minds. The didn't convince anybody on the fence to vote for them. When asked exactly what they would do as POTUS on this topic or that topic, they both skirted the question. No solid answers from either. 

They just told us how bad the other was. Granted it was alot more controlled this time, but same shit different moderator.

17 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Not fishing. I watched the entire debate and tried my best to listen without being partial to either side.

If you listen to what is being said, how it;s said and watch each candidates reactions you can see who they are speaking to as far as voters. I think Biden did a much better job projecting his message to the people he wanted to reach.

Trumps answers IMO did nothing to bring undecided and on the fence voters to his side and he needs them.

Look, I'm not trying to persuade anyone either way. I'm just giving my honest opinion based on what I saw.

IMO, the winner is the guy that did the most to prop up his base and persuade more voters to vote for them, not the guy that said what his base wanted to hear. :bc:

Fair enough.  You had me.  I thought you was fish'n. :bc:

25 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump kept his childish and rude interrupting in check. Not that he has a choice. He was more measured. He drifted a few times and overplayed the “Biden family” issue. Only trumpers care about that. Overall he looked much more presidential. Biden must’ve got some good amphetamines. :lol:  

it won’t change anyone’s mind. 

Is there a actual  reason why his daughter  and son in law were appointed  to their positions in the WH? Asking for a friend

25 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump kept his childish and rude interrupting in check. Not that he has a choice. He was more measured. He drifted a few times and overplayed the “Biden family” issue. Only trumpers care about that. Overall he looked much more presidential. Biden must’ve got some good amphetamines. :lol:  

it won’t change anyone’s mind. 

Is there a actual  reason why his daughter  and son in law were appointed  to their positions in the WH? Asking for a friend

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

Biggest thing Trump continues to look foolish on to me is healthcare.  I don't think he's got a plan, and don't think he's going to have a plan.  I'm not sure anyone has it figured out or ever will.

Neither does Biden. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bladefever said:

To advance their business margins after public office. 

• Thanks 1

Trump is a terrible debater.  Looked weak on the healthcare answer.  Sounded like a prick mentioning himself in the same sentence as Abe Lincoln.  He didn't hit Biden on even a fraction of the stuff he should have.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The real winner is the moderator. She’ll command a sweet future. And all that fucking whining from the trump team. She’s a libtard!!!  Blah fucking blah. Sickening. 

I thought she did great. Kept things in control and it didn’t get out of hand like the first debate.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

He was reading talking point info on his watch.:yourewelcome:

He sure looked at it long enough or way longer than he needed just to see what time it was. 

8 hours ago, bladefever said:

Because no one else seems to have the capability to bring some sense of peace in the middle east.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, irv said:

He sure looked at it long enough or way longer than he needed just to see what time it was. 

You can buy watch appearing devices that do all kinds of things other than telling time. Not saying Biden had 1 but it's possible.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The real winner is the moderator. She’ll command a sweet future. And all that fucking whining from the trump team. She’s a libtard!!!  Blah fucking blah. Sickening. 

I thought she did a good job and was fair

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't think she did that great a job moderating she interrupted Trump a lot more than Biden

No question she interrupted Trump more and was letting Biden speak but she did better than CW.

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think Biden lost a bit in this debate, and Trump gained a bit. Trump may have saved his ass tonight. Biden hammered at TRUMP being responsible for COVID. Americans know that is bullshit.   

no they don't-  bunch of guthooked snowflakes out there still scared of the covid for zero real reason.  Guy like you should be afraid your in the demo to get killed easier by it but the vast majority are safer getting the covid than driving to work.