Check your account email address ×

Decent debate.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Same, she did a great job moderating.

I'm calling a big win for Biden.

I don't think she did that great a job moderating she interrupted Trump a lot more than Biden

• Haha 2

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't think she did that great a job moderating she interrupted Trump a lot more than Biden

I noticed that too, but overall, I also think she did good, or a lot better than I was expecting. 

Just now, Mainecat said:

Trump must have lied over 100 times.

You are clearly conflicted with what you hear from CNN, so I understand where you would think Trump lied over a 100 times.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just now, irv said:

I noticed that too, but overall, I also think she did good, or a lot better than I was expecting. 

Trump talked out of turn and ran over time much more than Biden.

That's one of the reasons I think she did a great job. I didn't see any partisanship from her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think Biden fucked up by dissing the OIL industry. People don't want their cars, boats, SLEDS threatened. 

Just my .02c. 

Trump has tried to bait him into this many times. This time he bit.

2 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

That's one of the reasons I think she did a great job. I didn't see any partisanship from her.

I seriously hope you're fishing here.  If you are I hate to blow your cover, but you're starting to scare me a bit.

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I think Biden fucked up by dissing the OIL industry. People don't want their cars, boats, SLEDS threatened. 

Just my .02c. 

You and I don't want that but we are becoming a minority on those issues. He said exactly what a large portion of the electorate wanted to hear. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just my .02c. 

Gonna be a lot of people cold in the winter when OIL is taken away.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Big Crappie said:

That's all being dissected and analyzed for validity.....we shall see:bc:

I think Biden lost a bit in this debate, and Trump gained a bit. Trump may have saved his ass tonight. Biden hammered at TRUMP being responsible for COVID. Americans know that is bullshit.   

Trump kept his childish and rude interrupting in check. Not that he has a choice. He was more measured. He drifted a few times and overplayed the “Biden family” issue. Only trumpers care about that. Overall he looked much more presidential. Biden must’ve got some good amphetamines. :lol:  

it won’t change anyone’s mind. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think Biden lost a bit in this debate, and Trump gained a bit. Trump may have saved his ass tonight. Biden hammered at TRUMP being responsible for COVID. Americans know that is bullshit.   

Yep, Trump got him back with shutting flights down in January and the Dems calling him a xenophobe and racist and Nancy dancing in the streets in China Town telling everyone to come out and enjoy themselves.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

I seriously hope you're fishing here.  If you are I hate to blow your cover, but you're starting to scare me a bit.

Not fishing. I watched the entire debate and tried my best to listen without being partial to either side.

If you listen to what is being said, how it;s said and watch each candidates reactions you can see who they are speaking to as far as voters. I think Biden did a much better job projecting his message to the people he wanted to reach.

Trumps answers IMO did nothing to bring undecided and on the fence voters to his side and he needs them.

Look, I'm not trying to persuade anyone either way. I'm just giving my honest opinion based on what I saw.

IMO, the winner is the guy that did the most to prop up his base and persuade more voters to vote for them, not the guy that said what his base wanted to hear. :bc:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Not fishing. I watched the entire debate and tried my best to listen without being partial to either side.

If you listen to what is being said, how it;s said and watch each candidates reactions you can see who they are speaking to as far as voters. I think Biden did a much better job projecting his message to the people he wanted to reach.

Trumps answers IMO did nothing to bring undecided and on the fence voters to his side and he needs them.

Look, I'm not trying to persuade anyone either way. I'm just giving my honest opinion based on what I saw.

IMO, the winner is the guy that did the most to prop up his base and persuade more voters to vote for them, not the guy that said what his base wanted to hear. :bc:

Some of you guys really ought to listen when Craig posts. One of the more common sense guys here. :news:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Trump did a great job at pointing out Joes bullshit on getting ANYTHING done if elected. Biden did read a few campaign ads pretty well but hes done nothing to date and we can all see hes got nothing to offer but what Trump has already delivered. 

Edited by old indy
  • Like 2