Check your account email address ×

Nut job Fauci wants Americans to skip Thanksgiving now

jtssrx

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

JT goes to New Zealand and gets owned....

Lol 220k haven’t died only 6% of those deaths are pure covid and many of the 8 million cases are false positives. Nick Sabin just had a false positive. How many people have tested positive with no symptoms like Sabin but never went to be retested like Sabin who is required to be tested over and over again??? 

the Corona bros are the dumbest of the dumb ij this country. If covid is so terrible why is the US on pace to have the same or even few than average annual deaths???

• Platinum Contributing Member

So we’re now testing about ten times as much as we did in April and just now getting to those numbers of positive tests? 

OMG......highest number since April!!!!!! 

Most people are done with this.   I’m sure plenty who are arguing for these kind of restrictions will go right ahead with their celebrations.  They are being safe about it and it is meant for others, not them. 🙄

we were at the club last night and it was packed with white hairs .  Singing, dancing, having a good ole time.  The owner, in his 70’s  grabbed the mic , thanked everyone for the support, ripped the fuck out of Whitmer to applause and cheers of everyone. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

This is awesome! Can we cancel Christmas to?

Yes, please ! The most stressful time of the year and another oppurtunity for the poor to go deeper in debt, buying useless gifts for others that are in the same boat, but don,t have the balls to cancel gift giving. And then take the next 12 months trying to pay off the maxed out credit card. Christmas would be great, IF NO GIFT EXCHANGE WERE ALLOWED ! How about just having a nice visit, a drink, and a great meal.     

On 10/16/2020 at 3:44 PM, DriftBusta said:

Fauci is turning out to be a little weasel who talks out of both sides of his mouth. That said, my youngest daughter tested positive today, along with her old college roommate visiting from California, and her mother who all went out to eat together last weekend.

With all the false positives tests out there, did your daughter and the others ever consider getting re-tested, or did they have symptoms that confirmed they all had it, for sure ? 

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

This is awesome! Can we cancel Christmas to?

NO! I have spent 6&1/2 months on a fuel barge in the very definition of bumbfuck nowhere delivering fuel to Frankie's half retarded kinsmen. I have missed every holiday so far and I'm going to miss turkey day as well, no fucking way will you cancel Xmas!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

NO! I have spent 6&1/2 months on a fuel barge in the very definition of bumbfuck nowhere delivering fuel to Frankie's half retarded kinsmen. I have missed every holiday so far and I'm going to miss turkey day as well, no fucking way will you cancel Xmas!

Faggot

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Yes, please ! The most stressful time of the year and another oppurtunity for the poor to go deeper in debt, buying useless gifts for others that are in the same boat, but don,t have the balls to cancel gift giving. And then take the next 12 months trying to pay off the maxed out credit card. Christmas would be great, IF NO GIFT EXCHANGE WERE ALLOWED ! How about just having a nice visit, a drink, and a great meal.     

I agree, except perhaps for your own kids if they're younger.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

With all the false positives tests out there, did your daughter and the others ever consider getting re-tested, or did they have symptoms that confirmed they all had it, for sure ? 

Yeah she had the 2 day test and the instant, both came back positive, after waking up with a minor fever and some aches on Wed.  Now she feels fine, but it quarantining.  Couple other kids that were at the same get together tested positive as well, and now it turns out wife and I might have  been exposed, so we're gonna get tested tomorrow.  Friggin crazy.

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah she had the 2 day test and the instant, both came back positive, after waking up with a minor fever and some aches on Wed.  Now she feels fine, but it quarantining.  Couple other kids that were at the same get together tested positive as well, and now it turns out wife and I might have  been exposed, so we're gonna get tested tomorrow.  Friggin crazy.

Best of luck for your daughter and family, Woolie!

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow