Check your account email address ×

Nut job Fauci wants Americans to skip Thanksgiving now

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Cause it’s always good infect a relative or grandparent possibly killing them.

Cause nobody has been around their family this year. Maybe we all should just go visit the nursing homes :news:

2 weeks to flatten the curve is now 8 months of be afraid to leave your home SMH

Friends having a party Sunday.  wife showed me the list of social distancing rules and I just shook my head.  I'll go because she wants to but i'm not worrying if people get close to me.  

• Thanks 1

Fauci is turning out to be a little weasel who talks out of both sides of his mouth. That said, my youngest daughter tested positive today, along with her old college roommate visiting from California, and her mother who all went out to eat together last weekend.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The rich history of thanksgiving where the Plymouth colonists broke bread with the Indians just before their eventual slaughter is still alive and well in American culture. Stuff yourself, mother fuckers. 

You’re trying way too hard again. Throttle back a bit and catch more fish 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I just came back from a local restaurant/bar, we counted  24 folks in there plus wife & I, no one wore a Mask and most were less than 2-3 feet apart, been this way in this area for months..

Ed Gein wore a nipple belt. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The rich history of thanksgiving where the Plymouth colonists broke bread with the Indians just before their eventual slaughter is still alive and well in American culture. Stuff yourself, mother fuckers. 

More lies taught to us  our by lovley government.              the true history of thanksgiving IS gross.    its amazing how fast we forget the truth.