Check your account email address ×

It’s looking like trump is going to lose.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

crawled into his safe space along with snowslinger

I wonder if they are in the same safe space doing their Dynamic Duo routine? 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You sound just like that other Greg from Wisconsin  :news: 

The trump crew would have be living under a rock if they weren’t concerned about where polling has been going. Oh that’s right,,,,, but all those trump yard signs. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The trump crew would have be living under a rock if they weren’t concerned about where polling has been going. Oh that’s right,,,,, but all those trump yard signs. :lol: 

I seen one house the other day had their big trees out front near the road all spray painted with Biden / Harris. No signs just rural graffiti lol

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

More fake news some are trying to repeat over and over hoping it convinces the dolts its real.  polls are simply a way to lie leagally my grandpa use to say.

Of course that’s it. 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I seen one house the other day had their big trees out front near the road all spray painted with Biden / Harris. No signs just rural graffiti lol

That’s dumber than sludgy. 

39 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Remember when Hilary beat Trump in the poles? That was awesome.

This looks eerily similar to ‘16. What an odd coincidence. 
:lmao: 

• Like 1

Prop up some older than dirt mentally deficient lifer politician, pump up the polls and viola! Yeah, that’s it...that’s the ticket. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Concerned about the Bs lying Left? No concern at all and besides most of those polls are done at liberal utopia universities. I always say to my wife, “I never get asked to participate in these polls”. Hopefully you don’t eat fish to stay alive, you’re a terrible fisherman. 

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Concerned about the Bs lying Left? No concern at all and besides most of those polls are done at liberal utopia universities. I always say to my wife, “I never get asked to participate in these polls”. Hopefully you don’t eat fish to stay alive, you’re a terrible fisherman. 

It’s fun either way. If Biden wins, a shit show. If trump wins, continuation of a shit show. I’m very surprised that Biden is doing so well. Of course the cult is calling for a trump landslide. :lol: 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s fun either way. If Biden wins, a shit show. If trump wins, continuation of a shit show. I’m very surprised that Biden is doing so well. Of course the cult is calling for a trump landslide. :lol: 

well the Cults average IQ is about 73