Check your account email address ×

2020 Debate Thread!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Never said it was.   I vote on his policies not how he debates but that doesn't change the fact that this performance will turn a small percentage a voters away from him.   

Exactly, actions speak louder than words.............I'll vote for the pitbull over the poodle anyday.

You can only call that a fact if he loses the election, until then it's just your opinion. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

As if your vote is going to change anyway. The debate was ugly but is anybody really surprised? You should know better, Trump isn't going to lay down like a puppy dog when the insults start flying. That's one thing I like about Trump is his tenacity. 

If by tenacity you mean juvenile temper tantrums ,thin skinned and a liar then yes he is quite tenacious...reminds me of you!🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If by tenacity you mean juvenile temper tantrums ,thin skinned and a liar then yes he is quite tenacious...reminds me of you!🤣

Go lay down Lardy, your candidate wasn't even in the debate. Good luck with your wasted 3rd party vote. :lmao:

The verdict is in on Trump. No one is waiting to hear his responses on racism before voting for or against. 

Did anyone really tune in expecting a calm congenial Trump, giving some Biden bs response of "I'll be everyone's president"?    

Simple strategy last night of making Biden embrace or denounce the radical left.  Fire up the base by throwing out the stories that the media refuses to fairly cover. Trump supporters love that.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Biden lied all the way through, guess you missed that...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

I agree with everything you just posted and the fact that he can't articulate it is why Biden beat him out in this debate.  Trump beat himself.

Yep. 

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Nope.   I call them as I see them and Trump’s delivery was horrible.   He had as much ammo going in as any candidate ever and did not do well.   I'm not saying Biden did either but better than Trump.   Trump hardly looked at the camera.

:bc:

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I think you're right.  I think in terms of winner/loser that Biden won this debate, and America loses either way.

But Trumpsters were convinced Trump was going to mop the floor with Joe. :lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trump may have actually lost some of his base last night.

No he didn't. :lol:

46 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

If trump just shut up biden would have best himself 

31 minutes ago, bladefever said:

" Mission Impossible "

Who are you guys voting for? :lol:#irrelevantcanadians#

Edited by snoughnut

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Biden was much more coherent than I expected him to be.

That having been said, I'll say what I've said for months.......................too bad for us Americans that these two fucktards are our presidential candidates for 2020.   

A shitfest. 

I'm voting for the Twink from Sandy's Sub Shop!

@Polaris 550 for President!!!  :bc: