Check your account email address ×

Fox News’ Jennifer Griffin: ‘My Sources Are Unimpeachable’

Have the balls to make a claim like this knowing what it could do to someone’s reputation, have the balls to stand up and say it publicly. Simple stuff here. Beyond that there’s zero legitimacy to this claim.

:dunno: 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, its the modern day D party in an election year.  They're clearly getting desperate.

Yes, because fox of all organizations would be so quick To take the word of Hyper partisan Dems and run with it on a story like this that could be so damaging to trump 🙄

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yes, because fox of all organizations would be so quick To take the word of Hyper partisan Dems and run with it on a story like this that could be so damaging to trump 🙄

Believe what you want. You can't vote in our election anyways, so its no skin off my ass.  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

So that makes it completely believable then? 

I never said that. But sources' accounts (i.e. hearsay) are what constitute many legitimate news stories. 

Personally I don't have an opinion one way or another yet other than to say I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this is true given Trump's history of saying what he does.

"ducks walking....ducks talking....." as snake likes to say. :news: 

My invisible sources are more believable than real people. Believe me you would be surprised how believable they are. They are so good we can't identify them But they are real top notch stand up type people. Way too important for you to know who they are but believe me top notch

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Roosting said:

My invisible sources are more believable than real people. Believe me you would be surprised how believable they are. They are so good we can't identify them But they are real top notch stand up type people. Way too important for you to know who they are but believe me top notch

I'm waiting to hear what QAnon says!

• Haha 1

being that are are so many cases that have been fabricated bythe dems to bring trump down, I have zero faith that this is true. In the end it is he said she said. If it is not on a recording I say it is fake news. They sure did have a long line of people telling lies about russia, it is easy for a single person to say another person said something. If this is the new standard of reporting, we are lost. Nobody is safe, and the media can choose all the winners and losers. Without definitive proof a story such as this should never be published during an election. So if someone told reporters that Biden said he gets half his sons money from his ukraine gig, should the press report that as fact, or should they then take that as a lead and find proof. that is how it should work, you take what a source said, then follow that lead, find actual proof,ie: a recording, then and only then release a story. The story here is the reporting of a non verifiablr accusation and purporting it to be true based only on the word of a person that says they heard him say those things. Sad we have to witness the fall of honest and unbiased reporting.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, its the modern day D party in an election year.  They're clearly getting desperate.

They have surely been on damage control of epic proportions over the past few weeks..Cracks me up as they call people part of a cult as they follow their CNN issued marching orders and it runs their lives.. Couldn't imagine being so wound up over who is President that is dictates at least 50% of your waking thoughts through out every day..Sounds like a wonderful fulfilling life ya know..But I guess when you're that miserable in your own life you gotta have goals like post counts..

36 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

They have surely been on damage control of epic proportions over the past few weeks..Cracks me up as they call people part of a cult as they follow their CNN issued marching orders and it runs their lives.. Couldn't imagine being so wound up over who is President that is dictates at least 50% of your waking thoughts through out every day..Sounds like a wonderful fulfilling life ya know..But I guess when you're that miserable in your own life you gotta have goals like post counts..

I'd like to see stronger libel laws, where if you can prove the bullshit and the lies, and who did them, they pay a huge financial cost.  News these days is propaganda and its harder to sift through whats real and whats bullshit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd like to see stronger libel laws, where if you can prove the bullshit and the lies, and who did them, they pay a huge financial cost.  News these days is propaganda and its harder to sift through whats real and whats bullshit.

Agree 100%

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, frenchy said:

I never said that. But sources' accounts (i.e. hearsay) are what constitute many legitimate news stories. 

Personally I don't have an opinion one way or another yet other than to say I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this is true given Trump's history of saying what he does.

"ducks walking....ducks talking....." as snake likes to say. :news: 

I really don't care myself, I'm just trying yo find out why this is so believable over other similarly structured stories I see posted.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m surprised with Trumps history some still can’t believe he made those asshole statements.

I'm surprised with your history of being wrong that anyone here would believe anything you post.

See how that works?

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'm surprised with your history of being wrong that anyone here would believe anything you post.

See how that works?

Apples to Oysters Stevie. I didn’t write or investigate the story. Given how Trump attacks, belittles and makes up names for people he dislikes I do believe he sad those sick words. After the McCain disrespect it’s despicable you don’t believe the story.

Ya see how that works?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Apples to Oysters Stevie. I didn’t write or investigate the story. Given how Trump attacks, belittles and makes up names for people he dislikes I do believe he sad those sick words. After the McCain disrespect it’s despicable you don’t believe the story.

Ya see how that works?

Yep, I actually question things and you don't. 

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

libel laws are the same as they ever have been. That's why news stories need to be vetted, even if you and your ilk choose to dismiss them if they hurt your feelings. :news: 

• Like 1