Check your account email address ×

Fox News’ Jennifer Griffin: ‘My Sources Are Unimpeachable’

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

McCain had it bad for trump. He was deranged at the end. Voted 40 something times to get rid of Obamacare, and when it was really going to happen he voted to keep it. Spent time in prison camp and was tortured and then becomes a warmonger. Dude left some of his marbles over there in Asia.

And all you fucking republicans voted for the guy. Shocker what partisan hypocrisy does 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

STOP HURTING MY TRUMP WAHHHHH!!!

Ain't hurting me dude.  He's gonna be re elected in a landslide and I'm gonna be up 200 bucks.  :lol:   Just wondering when the whiners are gonna stfu about it and accept things.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Ain't hurting me dude.  He's gonna be re elected in a landslide and I'm gonna be up 200 bucks.  :lol:   Just wondering when the whiners are gonna stfu about it and accept things.  

Why the fuck would anyone “accept things”.....Trump is fucking trash and so is Biden. We should be supporting any alternative to the bullshit D and R game. You’re too fucking ignorant for any of that talk though 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

McCain had it bad for trump. He was deranged at the end. Voted 40 something times to get rid of Obamacare, and when it was really going to happen he voted to keep it. Spent time in prison camp and was tortured and then becomes a warmonger. Dude left some of his marbles over there in Asia.

Yeah, I can't explain what happened to McCain, other than all those years in Washington just turned him into yet another career hack in the Washington bubble.  Outsiders need not apply. 

Why the fuck would anyone “accept things”.....Trump is fucking trash and so is Biden. We should be supporting any alternative to the bullshit D and R game. You’re too fucking ignorant for any of that talk though 

I'm too fucking ignorant.  You go with the "burn it all down camp".  I'll stick with Trump.  Lets talk in 5 years.  Be careful what you wish for.  :lol: 

I'm too fucking ignorant.  You go with the "burn it all down camp".  I'll stick with Trump.  Lets talk in 5 years.  Be careful what you wish for.  :lol: 

You’re just MC right. Dumb as fuck

And all you fucking republicans voted for the guy. Shocker what partisan hypocrisy does 

Well I didn’t vote for a McCain. Never liked that guy. At all.

I especially dislike these useless senators and congress fucks we have that hang around far too long and have far too much power and then run for president. 

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re just MC right. Dumb as fuck

Now you went and hurt the one feeling I had left.  :lol:   I guess you've missed all the times I pointed out that Trump dragged the R party in his direction, and they can suck a dick too.  I'm for Trump and anyone on board with him.  The rest of them in Washington can all die in a fire.  You actually think Trump is a R hack.  Thats what is dumb as fuck dude.

Now you went and hurt the one feeling I had left.  :lol:   I guess you've missed all the times I pointed out that Trump dragged the R party in his direction, and they can suck a dick too.  I'm for Trump and anyone on board with him.  The rest of them in Washington can all die in a fire.  You actually think Trump is a R hack.  Thats what is dumb as fuck dude.

Record deficits , record military spending and massive authoritarian rights violating 

Hes the same exact fucking shit in a different suit. 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I especially dislike these useless senators and congress fucks we have that hang around far too long and have far too much power and then run for president. 

Well Ed , I guess your brain functions just a bit better than the rest here

Just now, f7ben said:

Record deficits , record military spending and massive authoritarian rights violating 

Hes the same exact fucking shit in a different suit. 

God what I wouldn't give to see you marching with antifa and get some rubber bullets right in the balls  :lol:  

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Geez dude, give it a rest, you will more than likely be dead before anybody other than an R or D ever becomes president. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Moe served and has disparaged my buddy that was killed in action...didn’t see you getting all upset about that Tony.  

Moe SERVED and has.......

You should have ended it right there.

He's may be your buddy but he was a peer to me. I earned the right to say whatever I want.

THAT is what chaffs your ass. :lol:

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

McCain brought it on himself? REALLY?

You said it bro....

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Ditto.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Some of the same people helped put him there..

Just trying to get a grasp of the morality of the squad in here.

I've seen them shit on you for being discharged correct?? Same squad of peeps up in arms about this right??

Yes I was injured and as a result I medically discharged and some have ran their mouths about it. People like MC never served a day in their lives and they scream the loudest about stuff like this. He’s the old version of todays young white antifa/BLM supporter/protester/rioter

• Like 1

22 hours ago, frenchy said:

I never said that. But sources' accounts (i.e. hearsay) are what constitute many legitimate news stories. 

Personally I don't have an opinion one way or another yet other than to say I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this is true given Trump's history of saying what he does.

"ducks walking....ducks talking....." as snake likes to say. :news: 

there is no legitimacy in a hearsay story . look back over the last 4 yrs alone to see how many of the so called hard news storys biased on hearsay quietly went away with just a back page retraction at best , henc why only a true dumb fuck buys anything the media puts out now days , but fuck em they did it to them self now they can lay in there rotten beds and watch there outlets loos money faster and faster  

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Some of the same people helped put him there..

Just trying to get a grasp of the morality of the squad in here.

I've seen them shit on you for being discharged correct?? Same squad of peeps up in arms about this right??

This is not about us. This about reporting hearsay as fact. I have said and still do, military personal are pawns. They are suckers. So what, that doesnot mean trump said it, but if he did, I agree.