Check your account email address ×

Fox News’ Jennifer Griffin: ‘My Sources Are Unimpeachable’

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd like to see stronger libel laws, where if you can prove the bullshit and the lies, and who did them, they pay a huge financial cost.  News these days is propaganda and its harder to sift through whats real and whats bullshit.

Sort of like liberal anti gun types that cry  for stronger gun laws after shootings...existing laws are fine.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sort of like liberal anti gun types that cry  for stronger gun laws after shootings...existing laws are fine.

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.....THE MEDIA IS LYING ABOUT HIS TRUMPY!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No not sort of like that at all.  Dipshit comparing gun violence with libel law.  Fuck some of you guys are just so out to lunch.  BTW, you ever been sued for libel?   I have.   All i did was tell a prospective tenant that the landlord at the building I rented was nuts, cuz he was. I get hauled into court at a cost of several thousand.  It got tossed but still cost me a bunch of money.  Journalists peddle lies with impunity and it doesn't cost them a dime. :lol: 

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No not sort of like that at all.  Dipshit comparing gun violence with libel law.  Fuck some of you guys are just so out to lunch.  BTW, you ever been sued for libel?   I have.   All i did was tell a prospective tenant that the landlord at the building I rented was nuts, cuz he was. I get hauled into court at a cost of several thousand.  It got tossed but still cost me a bunch of money.  Journalists peddle lies with impunity and it doesn't cost them a dime. :lol: 

It’s exactly like that you whiny old cunt...liberals get emotional after shootings and want more gun laws. You are getting emotional because Trump is being criticized. There are enough laws in both cases. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s exactly like that you whiny old cunt...liberals get emotional after shootings and want more gun laws. You are getting emotional because Trump is being criticized. There are enough laws in both cases.

Criticized?  Emotional?  :lol:  I'm simply pointing out that media peddles lies without consequence.  Fuck man, you'd think after 4 years of the shit on the wall offense, you'd figure it out by now.  Classic case of leading you to the water, but not having the sense to drink it.

If you believe this story you’re a partisan hack. Does anyone believe this happened and they sat on it? Trump said he had mile high stacks of fast food for Clemson when they visited and the Washington Post fact checked him. 

• Haha 1

Question, so Trump is a piece of shit for supposed disparaging remarks about veterans right??

So the same gang who is up in arms about this I have scene on here day in and day out say a lot nastier things to veteran members of this site, anyone who has made it known they served are repeatedly belittled about it by these same people and their service is used against them as if it were a bad thing. 

So what gives?? 

Edited by Rigid1

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Question, so Trump is a piece of shit for supposed disparaging remarks about veterans right??

So the same gang who is up in arms about this I have scene on here day in and day out say a lot nastier things to veteran members of this site, anyone who has made it known they served are repeatedly belittled about it by these same people and their service is used against them as if it were a bad thing. 

So what gives?? 

The Atlantic story 100% about absentee ballots from current members of the military. 

The dumbass’s that believe this story don’t give a shit about vets. They just want Trump out

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The Atlantic story 100% about absentee ballots from current members of the military. 

The dumbass’s that believe this story don’t give a shit about vets. They just want Trump out

Some of the same people helped put him there..

Just trying to get a grasp of the morality of the squad in here.

I've seen them shit on you for being discharged correct?? Same squad of peeps up in arms about this right??

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Moe served and has disparaged my buddy that was killed in action...didn’t see you getting all upset about that Tony.  

Oh I'm not upset about anything, just pointing out some observations, do as I say not as I do. Finger pointing to cover ones ass (see above) The lack of honor is interesting as well.

My Pops told me there is only one thing nobody can take away from you, it's all up to you to retain or lose, and that's your honor

48 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

POLICE IN NEWYORK ARE ATTACKING JEWS WITH WATER CANNONS!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Even FOX News verifies the story and they still think the Orange Candleface is awesome.

Thats brainwashed.

Ever read the story about the little boy who cried wolf? 
:lol: You and you’re media have pushed so many lies nobody’s listening anymore. You’re going to need a bit more than anonymous sources dufus.

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Apples to Oysters Stevie. I didn’t write or investigate the story. Given how Trump attacks, belittles and makes up names for people he dislikes I do believe he sad those sick words. After the McCain disrespect it’s despicable you don’t believe the story.

Ya see how that works?

What of McCains bullshit?  he earned his disrespect.   Now. was it in bad form to speak ill of the dead,,,,,,,  possibly.  but again,  Mccain brought it all on himself   the media should have let it go as they have done with so many things that shouldnt have been ignored. 

Just now, old indy said:

What of McCains bullshit?  he earned his disrespect.   Now. was it in bad form to speak ill of the dead,,,,,,,  possibly.  but again,  Mccain brought it all on himself   the media should have let it go as they have done with so many things that shouldnt have been ignored. 

McCain brought it on himself? REALLY?

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

NO THEY ARE NOT.   Barry ohbummer got rid of the anti propaganda laws that were put in place during the second world war.    why   why would he have done this?  

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

So what gives?? 

Its called talking out of both sides of their mouth.....

16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Ever read the story about the little boy who cried wolf? 
:lol: You and you’re media have pushed so many lies nobody’s listening anymore. You’re going to need a bit more than anonymous sources dufus.

Hey, every day they get fed a fresh bowl of bullshit, and every day they come in here and peddle it, conveniently forgetting how 90% of what they peddled in the previous months was proven false, or never happened.  Trump insulting veterans....and they sat on it for 2 years?  Sure.

12 minutes ago, old indy said:

People have short memories.  McCain was the guy who peddled the fake dossier to the FBI.  He might as well have been on the DNC payroll.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its called talking out of both sides of their mouth.....

Hey, every day they get fed a fresh bowl of bullshit, and every day they come in here and peddle it, conveniently forgetting how 90% of what they peddled in the previous months was proven false, or never happened.  Trump insulting veterans....and they sat on it for 2 years?  Sure.

People have short memories.  McCain was the guy who peddled the fake dossier to the FBI.  He might as well have been on the DNC payroll.

STOP HURTING MY TRUMP WAHHHHH!!!

thats for sure. a few people here like to throw out the sheeple, trumper, follower thing all while totally forgetting what has truly gone down.  Even when we find out SOME of the lies and deciet thats gone on and going on and they completely ignore those disgusting facts.     its fucked up.     

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

McCain had it bad for trump. He was deranged at the end. Voted 40 something times to get rid of Obamacare, and when it was really going to happen he voted to keep it. Spent time in prison camp and was tortured and then becomes a warmonger. Dude left some of his marbles over there in Asia.

• Like 1