Check your account email address ×

Fox News’ Jennifer Griffin: ‘My Sources Are Unimpeachable’

On 9/7/2020 at 8:50 AM, old indy said:

What of McCains bullshit?  he earned his disrespect.   Now. was it in bad form to speak ill of the dead,,,,,,,  possibly.  but again,  Mccain brought it all on himself   the media should have let it go as they have done with so many things that shouldnt have been ignored. 

:lol:   

McCain did exactly what he should have.  Documents were brought to his attention and he passed them on for investigation.  To do otherwise would have been wrong.  

On 9/7/2020 at 9:35 AM, jtssrx said:

Yes I was injured and as a result I medically discharged and some have ran their mouths about it. People like MC never served a day in their lives and they scream the loudest about stuff like this. He’s the old version of todays young white antifa/BLM supporter/protester/rioter

Thanks for your service. I have never ever dissed our military ever.

now fuckin apologize for your cheap accusation you dumb ass.

16 hours ago, Anler said:

I wonder how you guys would defend Trump if he called his supporters "mindless sheep" :news:

That's kinda the whole point.

Trump has never disparaged his supporters. He has respect for his supporters. And people know it. Exactly why the line of shit in this thread is easily to rebuff; even Trump knows where his bread is buttered.

And it wouldn't hurt if the person who says otherwise had the testicular fortitude to attach their name to it.

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   

McCain did exactly what he should have.  Documents were brought to his attention and he passed them on for investigation.  To do otherwise would have been wrong.  

think whatever you will.   There was more to it than that.    and im not digging it up..   im already in a shitty mood today and this fuckin place doesnt make it any better with the  sssstupid blind to the truth bullshit i see here.            in my best  Paul Harvey voice,  good day.

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

think whatever you will.   There was more to it than that.    and im not digging it up..   im already in a shitty mood today and this fuckin place doesnt make it any better with the  sssstupid blind to the truth bullshit i see here.            in my best  Paul Harvey voice,  good day.

Primarily an issue with the trumpers :snack:  

Since there's so few liberal hacks left

Bolton also rejected Fox News Channel’s Jennifer Griffin’s report that supposedly confirms The Atlantic piece.

“Well, she’s just flatly wrong,” Bolton said. “Look, I can tell you exactly what it was. We were in the Ambassador’s residence in Paris. We were supposed to be having a 10:30 meeting to brief the president for his meeting with French President Emmanuel Macron at 11. The president was late, which was frequently the case. I don’t think the entire fair lasted more than 10 or 15 minutes and the main issue was whether or not weather conditions permitted the president to go out to the Aisne-Marne cemetery. The people I recall being there were John Kelly, one of his aides, Mike Pompeo, myself, Jamie McCourt, our ambassador to France.”

“We had this discussion, it was mostly John Kelly presenting the logistical reasons why the trip couldn’t take place and the president assented to the recommendations that he not go,” he continued. “He didn’t protest that he really needed to go. He just sort of took the facts as they were, a very straight weather call. After that meeting just for what it’s worth, we then went to the Elysee Palace for the President to meet with Macron. That lasted until about 12:45. The two presidents were joined by the two first ladies for lunch, just the four of them that lasted into the afternoon. The president then went back to the embassy and a dinner that night for the heads of state who were attending and that was the schedule that day.”

When you lose John Bolton....