Check your account email address ×

Looters assault an older business owner trying to defend his business in Kenosha, Wisconsin

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

image.png.fb711bf20d2ab5582b7b3d6c5dd733e9.png

Dems still haven't denounced these riots, but spin says it's trumps america.  So many fools.

This shit sure seems to happen often since he took office.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Just like you they are mad about trump.  BLM and antifa.  ACTBLUE supports BLM and so do dems

IDGAF...going to cost you Wisconsin taxpayers some serious loot though! 🤣

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

There it is again, weird for sure...........finding joy in misery. 

I don’t find any joy in this and like you give a fuck about some black dude shot 7 times in the back...I wasn’t even talking to you but you might as well get out your checkbook too Curds!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Mayors need to start enforcing curfews, and announcing warnings and measures to be taken if its violated.  Start shooting these mother fuckers.  These BLM and Antifa morons are a fucking cancer, and they're a wing of the Democratic party.  How fucked up is that?

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Trump’s America. 

Bullshit.  Its leftists behaving badly.  And they're going to get crushed pretty soon if this shit keeps up.

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

There it is again, weird for sure...........finding joy in misery. 

Yup.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t find any joy in this and like you give a fuck about some black dude shot 7 times in the back...I wasn’t even talking to you but you might as well get out your checkbook too Curds!!

IDGAF...going to cost you Wisconsin taxpayers some serious loot though! 🤣.......those are your words.

It appears you're pretty joyful in the fact that WI taxpayers will have to pay, are you a liar now? I think Charlevoix Fatboy has too much lard clogging your pea brain, having a hard time remembering what you say, seek help Lardo!

16 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

IDGAF...going to cost you Wisconsin taxpayers some serious loot though! 🤣.......those are your words.

It appears you're pretty joyful in the fact that WI taxpayers will have to pay, are you a liar now? I think Charlevoix Fatboy has too much lard clogging your pea brain, having a hard time remembering what you say, seek help Lardo!

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Well get after it tiger. 

Shut up stupid.

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Easy to run your fat mouth from the couch ... you would have run the opposite way down the street.

39 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Well everyone knows ya dont bring a fire extinguisher to what should be a gun fight.

I can't believe more don't?  The best thing that guy could've done is hunkered down inside his business and when the first looter came through the door BATCH!!!! 

And then the same with anymore after that.  That's what it takes to put a stop to it but unfortunately the business owners want to play fair, and that's obviously not working.