Check your account email address ×

Looters assault an older business owner trying to defend his business in Kenosha, Wisconsin

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IDGAF...going to cost you Wisconsin taxpayers some serious loot though! 🤣

Man Jim, what's going on with you??  That's fucked up

I hope everyone realizes the WI tax payers are not paying for the distruction of private property, but everyone in America including you, your kids, your wife, your parents. EVERYONE'S insurance premiums will go up,..I'll assume those car dealerships cars are floor planned by Wells Fargo, Sheffield, or another financial institution so everyone enjoy higher interest rates to recoup the costs they lost,. Cuz the banks aren't loosing out I can assure you of that..

Boggles my mind how the majority do not realize any of this. Wacked out how out of touch with reality the majority of this board is

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, hayward said:

I can't believe more don't?  The best thing that guy could've done is hunkered down inside his business and when the first looter came through the door BATCH!!!! 

And then the same with anymore after that.  That's what it takes to put a stop to it but unfortunately the business owners want to play fair, and that's obviously not working.

Mob mentality has been part of the human condition for 10,000 years. You can’t fight that. Humans haven’t changed. 

40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Mob mentality has been part of the human condition for 10,000 years. You can’t fight that. Humans haven’t changed. 

Let it fester for a little while longer.  These people will eventually fuck with the wrong group of business owners and the blood will flow.

Just now, hayward said:

Let it fester for a little while longer.  These people will eventually fuck with the wrong group of business owners and the blood will flow.

My money is on the mob. It shaped the world. 

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I hope everyone realizes the WI tax payers are not paying for the distruction of private property, but everyone in America including you, your kids, your wife, your parents. EVERYONE'S insurance premiums will go up,..I'll assume those car dealerships cars are floor planned by Wells Fargo, Sheffield, or another financial institution so everyone enjoy higher interest rates to recoup the costs they lost,. Cuz the banks aren't loosing out I can assure you of that..

Boggles my mind how the majority do not realize any of this. Wacked out how out of touch with reality the majority of this board is

I'm talking about the civil suit that is being filed...mostly I was fucking with Racer but it seems as if a few others want to play as well. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

That’s exactly why riots work. They spread the misery of those confined to shitholes into the general population. The civil rights movement was forged from burning cities. Not some silly speech by MLK. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s exactly why riots work. They spread the misery of those confined to shitholes into the general population. The civil rights movement was forged from burning cities. Not some silly speech by MLK. 

Its been pretty good at ginning up racism where none existed, and balkanized people against these reprobate marxists.  You seem pretty tickled about all of it.  Guy has his lifes work destroyed, and when he tries to defend it, is knocked senseless.  There is zero rationale for what these people are doing, and I hope they start getting their just desserts.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its been pretty good at ginning up racism where none existed, and balkanized people against these reprobate marxists.  You seem pretty tickled about all of it.  Guy has his lifes work destroyed, and when he tries to defend it, is knocked senseless.  There is zero rationale for what these people are doing, and I hope they start getting their just desserts.

Confine people to an area riddled with violence, poverty, and little hope and there’s a result. Before the end of trump’s second term you’ll be hearing about the warlords of New York and various other cities. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Confine people to an area riddled with violence, poverty, and little hope and there’s a result. Before the end of trump’s second term you’ll be hearing about the warlords of New York and various other cities. 

Wealth gap is growing quick. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Democrats did this.  Blaming Trump for any of it is fucking absurd.  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Isn’t it about that time again where you remind the class of your personal wealth holdings? A good puke is needed here. 

Znottys candian cousin. 

11 hours ago, hayward said:

Looks like some of them might have got popped last night when their mob mentality didn't work when one guy had a gun. They all ran and screamed  :news: 

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Looks like some of them might have got popped last night when their mob mentality didn't work when one guy had a gun. They all ran and screamed  :news: 

85% of these people looting, rioting and destroying property are from out of the area.  They are not local community people.  They are criminals, and they associate with BLM and antifa which is supported by democrats.  They don't know the area like locals, they don't know the streets and hidden areas like people from the area.  Locals won't stand for it and when pushed, they will take action.  A mob who doesn't know the area, vs a properly armed local, who do you think will have the upper hand?

Who do you think is going to know your home better, a criminal entering for the first time to loot it, or you, the owner who has walked through your home in the dark for 20 years.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

85% of these people looting, rioting and destroying property are from out of the area.  They are not local community people.  They are criminals, and they associate with BLM and antifa which is supported by democrats.  They don't know the area like locals, they don't know the streets and hidden areas like people from the area.  Locals won't stand for it and when pushed, they will take action.  A mob who doesn't know the area, vs a properly armed local, who do you think will have the upper hand?

There was talk here yesterday on how some would run away from a mob and why would you confront a mob...you must be stupid etc. 

906170998_Annotation2020-08-26075627.thumb.jpg.6550aef5c3ed670a665b0944fb1176bc.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Do you really believe it would end if a Dem was President? Heck, The Dems stick up for the rioters, Nadler said it was "a myth"