Check your account email address ×

I can't believe they passed this law in California

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

So you can no longer try to stop people from stealing 

I didn't notice any whites in the vid. Maybe they were at work :dunno:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Huh...gorgeous day here in N. Michigan and people are visiting, new homes are being built left and right, work is through the roof....and we have a Democrat Governor along with both Senators...weird.

With the billions Trump gave out in PPP money  doesn't surprise me ...

Hey whatever you want to say but I’m not the one getting all hysterical over some law passed in California and then ranting about Democrats. 

Well obv Cali is a Dem run shithole ... same as other dem run areas

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ACE said:

Jimmy is a retard 

You live in Manitoba which if this joint is any indicator has to be the province that is the asshole of Canada...just pure shit and stupidity. 🤣

You live in Manitoba which if this joint is any indicator has to be the province that is the asshole of Canada...just pure shit and stupidity. 🤣

When your too stupid to really come up with anything of substance you revert to geographical location as if that is any indicator of anything. 

If I were to go by your logic your area where you live must be an inbred downs syndrome hot bead. Enjoy licking the window that you cant seem to quit.

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

When your too stupid to really come up with anything of substance you revert to geographical location as if that is any indicator of anything. 

If I were to go by your logic your area where you live must be an inbred downs syndrome hot bead. Enjoy licking the window that you cant seem to quit.

You’re a fucking crayon eater....almost every individual from Manitoba that’s posted here is just as bad. It’s a serious issue

46 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Haha...got another Manitoba Carp to bite...never fails! 🤣🤣

Wow what a cry for attention.  You seem to like the bait I threw out there as well and you swallowed it so deep it is actually hanging out your ass.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking crayon eater....almost every individual from Manitoba that’s posted here is just as bad. It’s a serious issue

Dude it's pretty clear your meth addiction has caused your brain to shrivel. So just...............kill yourself.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So that’s all Whitmer fault...got it. 

Man in charge gets the hit.

I heard it here.

The lack of self awareness... :lol:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fishing instead of working.

Alrighty...

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yes he said we need another 1200 you brain dead fucking cunt are you fucking literally this fucking dumb?

I thought Trump was going to give us $3200 this time? 

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Huh...gorgeous day here in N. Michigan and people are visiting, new homes are being built left and right, work is through the roof....and we have a Democrat Governor along with both Senators...weird.

Bullshit. There is a huge lumber shortage now slowing all new builds and renovations.  Brown treat lumber is almost same price as vinal.

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

Bullshit. There is a huge lumber shortage now slowing all new builds and renovations.  Brown treat lumber is almost same price as vinal.

Cuz of all of the storm damage out east? 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cuz of all of the storm damage out east? 

I have to believe it's from half the country staying home with more money than they've ever had. Getting those home projects done.

My mom had a new deck put on and had to wait for lumber, and northern MN is logged pretty heavy.

32 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I have to believe it's from half the country staying home with more money than they've ever had. Getting those home projects done.

My mom had a new deck put on and had to wait for lumber, and northern MN is logged pretty heavy.

We have been having trouble getting some common items. That hasnt happened in our industry since early 90's

2 hours ago, irv said:

It's the same up here with lumber and other products, very hard to come by for the most part.

How is the supply of GENERLINKS in your area????